New Grower, First Grow

Autos do not need as many nutrients as regular photoperiod plants. Go easy on the nutes. Genetics plays the biggest role in size.

3 Likes

SPROUTS!!

5 Likes

This seeding looks kind of weird, anybody know if there is something wrong here? I’ve never seen leaves curl downward like this.

5 Likes

So here’s and update on the girls!!

6 Likes

I noticed the roots were growing out of the bottom of the Jiffy pots so I planted them today.

2 Likes

Need to get them babies under some lights. Happy growing!!
PS. Yes that’s normal for a seedling to do that

2 Likes

I’m working on an outdoor setup but it’s been raining for like 4 days straight!

1 Like

Even a compact florescent like a shop light will help. It’s what I used to veg under all the time. I had 3 banks with 2 lights in each. Just keep them really close (like a couple inches) . Since they don’t get too hot you can get away with it, and since those seedlings are so small just use one bank. I think I remember to use the cool white bulbs. Might Google that.

I know alot of people have fancy lights on here, but use what you can for now.

4 Likes

I have used a dollar store led bulb in a thrift store clip on light. Still using it on my clone bucket. At this stage something is better then nothing.

4 Likes

I just went and got an LED light to keep them under while it rains… I can’t wait to get them in the sun though!

4 Likes

Here’s an update… They’re doing great! They’ll be 2 weeks from sprout in 2 days…

10 Likes

Your making great progress. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thank you! I learned a lot from reading from you guys in the forum… (I looked up a lot of the articles you guys replied to) I’m actually going to switch to an indoor grow setup as I’m not getting a lot of sun this summer.

Can you guys give me your opinion on the mars hydro grow light/tent set up?

2 Likes

Yeah that would definitely work. I noticed there TS600 for 300 bucks on ebay, and the 1000 watt is 150 dollars more. Brand new comes with everything. If your on a budget I wouldn’t be hesitant towards the 600 watt setup

2 Likes

How big of a tent should I get with a TS600?

The company that makes it says 1.5x1.5 or 2x2.

2 Likes

I think I’ll go with the TS1000 as I’m getting a 2x4 for 4 plants.

1 Like

I did order the 4x4 grow tent with mini fam and carbon filter, also got a Mars Hydro TS1000… it should all be here next week, until then here’s an update on the girls.

8 Likes

One of them was uprooted by my curious 1 year old… she’s a climber!

2 Likes

Lookin good man!

2 Likes