New member first grow

Lol yeah I had mine fixed by pressing random buttons and then I dropped it and the battery fell out!! :joy: back to celcious!!!

2 Likes

Day 55

9 Likes

Looks really great! Is that a mantis?

FYI on humidifiers, part of the price you pay for dry air is heat, not too many grows are cool enough to handle a dehumidifier that isn’t at least vented out.

1 Like

It is a mantis ! It helps with my fungus nats. I have a window unit hooked up to a timer with a cheap dehumidifier. I have it from 80% before to now 65% with current setup.

3 Likes

Awesome, things are really coming along, glad to see it!

1 Like

Thanks !! I really appreciate it, has been a learning experience for sure . First lesson is not to flower during the hottest and humid time of year :joy:

1 Like

That’s a lesson I refuse to learn. It might be the death of me :sob:

3 Likes

Looking awesome! How’s the smell?

1 Like

Looking good in there. You’re a natural. Congrats.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!! The smells are amazing! One smells like banana runts with a chem smell, another with earthy sweetness. The cap junky Rosetta smells like cedar wood almost.the Oreoz smells like vanilla :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::relaxed:🫠

3 Likes

Is this turning herm?

1 Like

Yep, she’s herming.

2 Likes

Should I get rid of the plant or pic the sacs off?

1 Like

I don’t know - it depends on the number of sacks and your tolerance for seeds. Most likely she’ll seed up the whole tent and you’ll be really unhappy with the smoke.

Some people pinch off the blossoms and sometimes they don’t come back, so that’s an option too. But I’d chop, personally. Last summer I grew a lot of very seeded bud and it sucked. :sob:

3 Likes

Damn … thanks dude hopefully it hasn’t pollinated anything yet! I really appreciate the quick response I woke up this morning in a panic!

1 Like

It looks like you caught it in time.

2 Likes

Ok great thanks it’s going to be hard to cut it down :cry:. :joy:

1 Like

I just chopped her and found a few bananas , I kinda thought they were calyx’s forming but I think I can tell the difference now. That was very hard to do lol :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty soon they’ll start getting really obvious. Most of the time, that is. When male flowers are hidden inside buds, it’s easy to miss pollination events until it’s too late. That’s only happened to me a couple of times though, and the internal flowers didn’t create a lot of seeds.

1 Like

Definitely a herm. Trash it.

Which plant is that?

2 Likes