Old bagseed grow

I immediately thought Blue Dream when I saw that.

2 Likes

Like I said earlier It’s some kind of haze hybrid. I used to be a haze freak, and I know that distinct church smell. I went ahead and flipped everything in this tent. First 2 pics are bagseed, next flower poc is rosetta stone. Last flower pic is airborne g13. Last pic is hashplant. My whole tent smells like the g13, it’s a weird smell that’s hard to describe honestly.

Check this stuff out guys, found 3 seeds!

10 Likes

I really dig this thread man. I wish I was around when you were getting it started. I’ve got some 10+ year old bag seeds from early cookies (which I loved) that I’ve now decided to pop next spring.

2 Likes

Cool good luck on those. Thnx I just love popping random seeds, it’s a treasure hunt haha. Stick around bc ill be making seeds with the last 8 original ones. They’ve been in the fridge for 17 years.

1 Like

Rosetta stone…

Humboldt bagseed…

New plant showing hairs now, I can’t remember what strain it is. Stem rub smells like saffron. My bro ran it, and it’s got a funky mothballs type smell.

Banana og getting real close…

11 Likes

Loving the look of those buds you’re killing it!

Thnx! I just sampled my g13 x hashplant( airborne), and it’s surprisingly very potent. Strong head and body buzz, I think I may cut in a week. First time running it, and I see why people love it’s potency. Not my favorite smell, it’s kinda acrid piney.

Hashplant finally flowering, transition was long. It is a landrace so I assumed it would be a slow transition to flower. Good-looking classic indica, got the seeds from khalifa who specializes in landraces in that region of Afghanistan, India, Pakistan etc.

Bubba…

Strawberry cough from seed…

Freak flowering now…overwatering issues excuse the discolored leaves. Can’t get her dialed in, worst looking plant I’ve had in a bit. Hopefully she pulls around.

11 Likes

Things are getting close now on a few plants.

(upload://hf0SU4Zdr2eKY5EBmYuE5QRuDGr.jpeg)

Freakshow flowering now…kindabeing neglected. It’s stuck in the corner basically shaded.

Harvested strawberry kush, Gelato, and banana og…

Last is Strawberry cough…

10 Likes

This is great…thanks for sharing

I’m using all my like…so let me just tell you…I love the whole thread

1 Like

Nice, they look perfect

1 Like

Thanks for looking I kinda just put everything into an ongoing diary of sorts I guess.

2 Likes

It’s great, keep it up

1 Like

G13 x hashplant coming down this weekend I think. I see one seed in a flower.

Here’s the balkh hashplant out of the tent…

Rosetta stone getting close to finishing…

9 Likes

Here’s some freakshow shots out of the tent. It’s looking really good since it dried out. I recently tried some cured freakshow, and it’s great. Has a strong pine needle smell.

Bagseed clone starting to flower. I put it basically straight to flower.

The mom bagseed on home stretch…

No flash…

12 Likes

Right on…great job, everything looks fantastic…good to see some Brothers Grimm genetics

1 Like

I’m going to try and get there mint pineapple soon. It sounds killer. All there stuff is good, try killer queen if you’ve never grown from them. It’s a good one.

Those shots look amazing!

Thanks! I went ahead and cut 3 plants, ran out of space. I’ll update next week when they dry. Just popped vintage sensi seeds silver haze and ruthless runtz x Bubba kush.

So the balkh hasphplant just got defoliated, she looks much better. The lower stuff wasn’t getting light or good airflow…

Freakshow budshot…

8 Likes