Old bagseed grow

Here’s mine being revegged

5 Likes

I never grew them but from the pics on the Internet they look like deep chunk to me. Is it possible?

Looks good Phil! They initially did have an afghan look to them, but once flowering hit they showed their sativa influences. I know deep chunk stays squat with giant leaves which are very distinctive. The one I tossed had the look to it, but damn the smell was too much. If I was in a legal state I would have kept the plant. Maybe I’ll get lucky and find another one in the remaining seeds, and have better odor control.

Everyone feel free to post your unknown bagseed plants. This has been such fun for me. It’s given me a renewed passion in growing. Back in the day breeder mix seeds were so fun to run like spice of life adventure mix. Wish seed company’s would offer these more.

1 Like

I hope it’s worth keeping…

I think one of em will be. Maybe the left one bc it’s not even started flower production yet. I do love long flowering cannabis bc the high is much more complex as opposed to an 8 week kush/ indica. Man it sure has a stink on her already, wish yall could smell it.

Check this one out…too a while to show it’s sex…

Here’s the early favorite, stems are very woody feeling, and a bamboo color.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Lights off.

6 Likes

Fast flowering plant is starting to frost up nicely. Other 2 are still stretching, these have alot of sativa in em. The more sativa the better, I’m not a big indica fan,effects feel like a benadryl to me lol. I need something to get me going at work home etc. Although I do like indicas late at night for relaxing. I don’t see how people smoke them during the day and get anything done.

I think the glossy plant might be a seed mixup, it just looks completely different from the others me and my brother are growing. Has gigantic "kushy " looking
leaves to it if that makes sense. I’m almost positive it’s an ethos strain that got mixed in…either xxx or lemon og haze.

Here’s my brother’s plants.

6 Likes

Frosting up

7 Likes

I know you said your place of residence still suffers from Reefer Madness, and for that I’m truly sorry, but why are they so small? Was that by intention? Concealment purposes? Lot of time for small yeild

Ya for that reason exactly. So I can move em if needed. Actually 2 of them are 5 feet. They look smaller toobc i did no training to fill the space. Actually 3 months isnt a long time for killer homegrown.Here’s more pics.

4 Likes

Here’s my brother’s. Tall one and a short one.

3 Likes

Some more pics big plant done stretching and building bud sites. She is super vigorous, crazy 5x stretch with big leaves.

9 Likes

That’s a really nice picture, the one with your hand supporting the fan leaf. The contrast of your hand and that leaf is just so beautiful to my eye! allhail smile1

Bagseed shorter one looking real nice.

8 Likes

Here’s the bagseed sativa plant. This one looks to be a long flowering plant. Her leaves a very light green as most sativas tend to be.

6 Likes

Here’s thrones my brother has going. Putting out alot of trichomes.

9 Likes