Old bagseed grow

8 Likes

Nice plants

Thank you so much they been an absolute breeze to grow. Only water for the most part. Here’s the faster one, she smells great.

14 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Thank you…she looks to be done in 2 weeks, so pretty damn fast. Pics don’t really do justice, she’s very lime green with pastel calyx. The nugs are rock hard like marbles, looks to be a good yield. I’m probably going to reveg her due to the fast production.

Quite frosty, how does she smell?

Kinda like cotton candy hash. Best way to describe it right now. Here’s better pics.

6 Likes

Here’s the sativa plant. She’s taking her time, but looking better everyday.

4 Likes

Here’s my brother’s 2 plants. He has a tall one and short. Both similar looking. All in all we have both enjoyed these unknown seeds, was not really expecting much. Glad to have a few left yo play with.

6 Likes

20230414_212449|375x500](upload://lsozQYWlm8wK5ksUQkKiHkAF1MR.jpeg)

Finally putting on some weight.

6 Likes

Coming along nicely. Any guess as to what the strain might be?

No clue, something mid 2000s. Very impressive though, as good or better than expensive bought seeds. Small one smells like old sweet tooth. The 2 my brother have very much resemble white widow in smell and appearance. They have the acrid type smell and whitish nugs. Only guesses though

Just took a sample off the short plant.

9 Likes

Here’s the other 2 bagseeds.

13 Likes

Lights just went out, here’s the two tall plants. Trichs on the short plant are still clear to cloudy.

8 Likes

do you know where they were from in california?

Was always told it was humboldt outdoor. It was def outdoor nugs, always huge and rougher looking than indoor. I would get it ever year around October November then it was gone. This was a while ago, but what I remember. They all appear different some short some tall etc. As said earlier I think the plant with the huge leaves is a mixed up seed. I could be wrong, but it looks “new”.

2 Likes

Here’s some more shots. First pic short plant. Think I got something special with her. Insane amount of frost and smell really coming on…orangey cedar smell eight now.

10 Likes

Better pic…my phone is not doing justice at all. Can’t capture the trichome coverage with this old phone.

11 Likes

Looks really nice and frosty!