Old bagseed grow

Thank you …just chopped the short plant down. Man this stuff is so dank. I love it bc it has no cookie, og, or chem influence, very diffrent from everything lately. Great nose…citrus,sugar, and cedar. She reminds me of old sweet tooth or even skittles type terp.

Funny the tall plant has the exact same smell, but really diffrent structure. I see now they are related.

11 Likes

She’s a beauty… Frosty buds

1 Like

Thanks she was a very easy plant to grow. Not fussy at all, only water, epsom, ocean forest. Really a good looking plant, hope the smoke matches.

Checked trichs…turning milky on the 2 tall ones

5 Likes

Looks killer my friend

Here’s a sample drying from my brother’s 2. Musty thick afghan smell on this short plant

5 Likes

Same plant…very short pole looking. Insane trichome coverage like the one i have goingimage000000(2)

9 Likes

Sampled of my tall bagseed…nice tropical smell and taste. Really like this from early ta

stes

6 Likes

Just continuing with another plant I have going with these. This is an s1 of blue dream, super recessive blueberry pheno popped up in this first seed. The mom was tall and haze. Just wanted to share it. Plant already has a blueberrp fresh smell to her

6 Likes

First plant jarred up. Probably borrow my wife’s phone tonight for some better pictures. Still carrying that great orange woody smell.

7 Likes

Have some nevilles haze on deck waiting for space to open up. I’ll just continue on with my new stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed as well that a fellow overgrower will be sending me some bagseeds too.

Looking to potentially find a good male from my other bagseeds to hit the nevilles haze with. I’ve had fantastic results in the past pollen chucking nevilles haze.

Here’s the taller one

![202305

Here’s the other

6 Likes

T

9 Likes

Lol guess your threads don’t get much action if you ain’t running chemdog or og. I just don’t get it, there’s so many great things out there, why limit yourself to " clone onlys".

2 Likes

Not sure either. Your bag seed run is impressive, any ideas as to what strain it might be?

Man I really wish I knew that answer. Been smoking on the short finished plant. She has a nice citrus gasoline smell and taste. The buzz is very long lasting with a little head to it. Guessing over 20%. The star though is the sativa plant which is still going. Early samples are very promising…nice insence tropical taste and smell. Soaring long lasting buzz too. Maybe another week on her.

11 Likes

Call me a sicko but I get just as excited when I find a fat healthy in some great flower as I do for any other pack of seeds lol

4 Likes

Me too, as growers we see it from a totally different perspective. Each seed is like a treasure hunt for me, especially unknown ones. With bought genetics you kinda have an idea on what to expect. I’m def going to run a handful of these after summer. Here’s the third plant trimmed, almost dry.

4 Likes

Just cut down the tall plant, she came out really really nice. Buds have a silvery look to em, and great terps. I’ll post some pics this evening. Here’s the indica one almost cured.

14 Likes

Nice looking bud.