Old bagseed grow

Thank you. Here’s the 2 liberty hazes.

2 Likes

![20230709_093828|375x500](upload://okDri59fnvWYAw9BAXqIudksrQk.jpeg

4 Likes

Just repotted the 2 liberty hazes. Last pic is the ak 47. First time running this, she’s heavy feeder. Having a little trouble dialing her, but flowers on schedule.

11 Likes

Now in 12 12 for the liberty hazes.

7 Likes

First few super silver haze last one the spice from twenty20 mendocino seeds.

9 Likes

Here’s the others liberties, mimosa and blue dream hybrid

5 Likes

Ssh

11 Likes

liberty hazes. Plants are coming along nicely considering there was no veg time. I just wanted to see how the smoke was before i dedicated real space and time. With first time strains i usually throw them straight to flower to see if its something id like to actually keep around and properly grow. I will say these have been an absolute breeze so far.

7 Likes

Ssh

8 Likes

Ak47. Think she goes 12 plus weeks, looks that way. Killer head high though so worth the wait.

Almost forgot here’s another bagseed going. Same big Ole sawtooth fan leaves.

6 Likes

Liberty haze still stretching out. Being grown in ffof soil and epsom salt every 3rd watering, thats it

3 Likes

Super silver haze getting close. Just ordered brothers grimm durban thai c99 x jack herer and Rosetta stone xx. Should be able to find an excellent old school incense terp plant between those.

4 Likes

Here’s that single bagseed. Has the big serated fan leaves like previous run. Looks like a male however, flipping to flower soon. Any ideas on possible genetic? The main trait with all so fare are huge rough feeling fans with big blades smell is musty acrid on this one

4 Likes

Ak47 sativa pheno…awesome terps. Smells like sage, sandalwood, and licorice. Probably one of my favorite smokes.

12 Likes

Liberty starting to stack up nicely into a big spear.

10 Likes

Ssh …citrus skunky smell going on.

Og …standard gasoline lemon terps. I usually steer clear of growing og, cookies, gelatos, etc. Burned out on em, but my brother kept pushing me to run this og. It’s got a great nose and rock hard buds.

10 Likes

the way that resin is building up thickly on the edges of the leaves looks just like the kind of stuff people were growing in humboldt and the bay area at that time.

1 Like

Is this also the 2008 california bagseed?
it looks blue-dreamish. Blue dream has giant deeply creased fan leaves with a rough texture that look very much like this.

I would expect blue dream to be in most commercial grows in california at that time, it was the high yielding cash crop. It was ubiquitous. Unlike cookies, it was a great plant with a great high and it deserved to be everywhere.

the leaves on this plant are a little wider than the blue dream clone.
Looks like you topped it?

Yes the last one was topped. Good point on blue dream, however I’ve had blue dream many times. The terp profile is very diffrent…more funky smelling. Yes all seeds are from that time period.

Here’s ak almost ready.

My current project…i have huge expectations for these girls. Supposed to be a terp monster. Have 3 seedlings going. Genetics are dtc99 x vintage jack herer…ah yeah

5 Likes

Still have the 2 liberty hazes about halfway, don’t see much interest in these. I’ll wait until harvest time show them again unless somebody wants me to share more.

2 Likes