Old bagseed grow

Just confirmed the bagseed as male so I just popped 2 more. I’ll post pics when they show leaves. I’m hoping they are all similar genetics. The 5 females so far gave been 2 distinct phenotypes, short ones and very tall ones. If i get a male this time I will make more seeds as to preserve whatever these awesome plants are.

I’ve been growing over 20 years and these are up there with the best. One individual was my top 3 all time. The cure really brought out great things. The keeper one will stink a whole house out with the jar opening. Thick funky incense flavor too. I really wish I lived in a medical state so I could share. I’d love to see other growers thoughts on this particular lady.

3 Likes

:grinning: Yay! popped 4 one is up, one has a tail! 2 didn’t do anything. I’ll pick up where I left off.

4 Likes

That plants sounds very good, very stinky. I would love to be able to give her a run

Well hopefully i can make something happen with some seeds so I can share them with fellow growers here. That’s my goal at least…i want other people to be able to enjoy it too. As stated earlier I got really really really lucky, usually I’m lucky to find one good plant in 10 females. At least ime, very few times have I been this impressed. I can remember maybe 3 packs out of hundreds grown. I can back this up I’ve been on this platform since the early days with mrdank, ograskal, etc.

1 Like

3 Likes

What you got going on phil? Is that a bagseed? I like the looks of that main lead on that plant. Others feel free to post your unknown seeds as I have a while until there’s something to look at.

1 Like

Here’s a bud of the one I like so much been curing 9 months i think… you wouldnt buy it on bag appeal, but smell more than compensates.

Liberty haze coming down next week. Heres bith plants.

10 Likes

Here’s the little bag seed. Actually hoping it’s a male so I can pollinate my durban thais.

5 Likes

Bagseed coming along nicely, same leaves as the other ones. I got it sharing space with 3 durbans.

4 Likes

Getting ready to water…still looking nice and healthy.

2 Likes

Here we are This one looks like the previous run one that had the bamboo looking stems…

Here’s the one I’m talking about.9244ec3518a0b5193d55695352bcbfbabf5e4662_2_375x500

5 Likes

old bagseed

6 Likes

Wow that’s a beauty you go right there. It’s so damn fun growing unknowns bc I have no expectations going in. Kinda like on the fly growing, love a good challenge.

1 Like

Topped ready for transplant in a few days…

I’ve moved this over to my bros grimm durban nights diary. Just combined all plants into an ongoing diary.

7 Likes

Sweet show, Man! I’m with you on the deeply-serrated leaves; there’s something about them that I associate with the kind of stone I prefer. Could be mental though. Haha. Thanks for the ride along!

1 Like

I’ve had to put my bagseed project on hold. Still plan to preserve the remaining seeds I have whether through an outcross or open pollination I guess. They are so killer though, all females are very potent, hits me hard with no tolerance build. They really are special, and are a variety I’d love to play with in f2’s. I just smoked the last of it, and it is a long lasting buzz 3 plus hours.

2 Likes

I’m back with a bagseed female. She’s day 1 in flower under full spectrum led. Soil is recycled with manure, epsom, and lime. I’ll update weekly. I still have 8 original seeds left and plant to breed them together this fall. I’ll be giving out a few on here as well if anyone’s interested at that time.

It’s sharing space with numerous other plants. I may move my thread over here bc it’s getting no looks at all over there.

5 Likes

Here’s my bagseed with my other plants. Got 3 tents going in my bedroom lol, I like to keep my ladies close by. So there’s a number of different cultivars going on…bagseed, rosetta stone, loompa headband, shiatsu kush, do si dos x pk, balkh hashplant, Gelato, Indiana bubblegum, pink runtz, kksc, plus 8 more. I’m constantly popping seeds in search of the perfect plant.

Anyway at some point I’ll feature each plant. Here’s quick shots, and I’ll breed the remaining bagseeds this fall in the big tent. As you can see my old bagseeds look superior to all these big name cultivars.

Dried flowers are recently harvested freakshow, has a sharp pine needles smell. All 3 freakshows were huge yielders…a whopping 17 grams for all 3 :joy:!

My favorite cultivar last couple years it’s also a bagseed, purple mendo x do si dos. It’s a really unique funky plant. She doesn’t even smell like cannabis, more like shampoo, perfume, and lavender. My funky lady

10 Likes

Here we are, my purple do si dos is really vegging nicely. Other 3 are starting to flower… second poc is shiatsu kush, third is bagseed, last pic is my g13 with all the variegated leaves, small indica is hashplant.

Other tent…got a pre98 bubba s1 going too… kinda been on an indica kick last few runs, so much easier than the hazes. I’m taking a long break from haze grows bc it was making me paranoid all day :joy:.

Purple pheno freakshow from clone. My bro found this in a big seed run.

9 Likes

I’m a lover of all bagseed, love the mystery and surprise with every grow… K+

Here’s a few pics of my current Jamaican bagseed. I’m shooting for 150 plants by the end of the season, currently at 56. Got a ways to go still :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes