Old School Breeders Association - Garlic Bud

What seeds has D sold through osba. Osba’s listing themselves showed all the nevil seeds went out of stock. All apart from the fem ones. Were would he get more from to have them instock now recently ?

1 Like

There are only certain people who have the original nevil stock, most of the nevil stock listed at osba were made about ten years ago. They cant be reproduced f1 either. There a tons of strains that nevil made after none of those are listed either.

2 Likes

Does that mean they are reproductions made from nevils stock, or are the actual ten year old f1 stock ?

1 Like

It has been renamed Garlic Kush

2 Likes

Nl2 is a mazarxthai

Its called r2 on the east coast there is the original from the pnw and some hybrids all called r2 becuase of the unique overwhelming stench thats holds pure in all the crosses

It makes up 50% of God bud that Jordan calls purple skunk

mm

6 Likes

I’ve been wondering myself for weeks now, where I found that info. Can’t find it. Sorry OG, it doesn’t often occur that I take my own thoughts for real but it can happen. Especially when surfing stoned at night. So I will call it myself now BS until I find any evidence to back it up again. Sorry peeps…

Okay lol :laughing:

mm

4 Likes

Nl1 is purest indica x afghani (Purest indica)
Nl2 is afghani X thai
Nl5 is ghani x Hawaii
NL 9 ghani x ? Durban

mm

3 Likes

The Northern lights crew Sold NL5,They were smoking on NL2.

1 Like

@Arturo_Gas

1 Like

What exactly is your argument? You know someone who said something else?

I know right?

Evidence debunks hearsay 10 outa 10 lol everything

I guess nevil lied in his seed bank catalogue too right?

Anyone who has grown or smoked the original clone nl2 or her offspring from seed know that there is thai init lol

mm

1 Like

You’re silly to think I’m talking about the Thai :rofl:

I have 3 versions of NL2, one being R2/NL2 from D.

1 Like

Common knowledge I guess isn’t so common to the youth these days lol

the origin of R2 a.k.a. (Are Too)

the origin of R2 a.k.a. (Are Too)

ladies and gentlemen…R2 is localized to ONLY north eastern Canada. its extremely potent and just as rare. people around here usually warn users not to smoke this strain while drinking or while driving. R2 arrived in new brunswick in 1999/2000 down through the french speaking acadian costal towns from quebec where it has been since 1992 in clone only form. R2, M39 and M33 all came together and were seed purchased through the super sativa seed company (now closed)
M39 is a catalogue name for Northern lights #5 x skunk…M33 was a catalogue name for Friesland (a.k.a. Freezeland) and R2 was the catalogue name for Northern Lights #2…the afghani dominant phenotype of a thailand haze afghani cross…phenotpye 2 is thought to have been lost…but it exists as the favorite strain grown in N/E canada…this plant can withstand light snow! hugeeeeeeeeeeee yeilds and the highest ice hash yielder iv personally ever seen at around 22%. i plan this year to send the most masterfully developed piece i encounter away for cannabinoid analysis.
in conclusion this is a 22 year old clone of northern lights #2 and it is without contest the most powerful marijuana strain that can be burned today!

Your welcome

mm

3 Likes

Changing the subject…1st move in the rule book of the debunked lol

Please stop spreading misinfo that nl2 and r2 have no thai of Afghan. This is an educational forum

mm

1 Like

Nl#2 came from the pnw, bikers brought it to bc shortly after. They sent it to the mob in Montreal where both organizations grew it forever. Leaking into the maritime over time

It’s true breeding nature made nl#2/r2 nearly indistinguishable. All be it. The original #2 is still with a friend in nova scotia. And r2 is a moniker for nl2 and original r2 from sssc that came with m39

Between the pnw in circa 78 and now it’s been know as northern lights, purple northern. #2, purple skunk, shoreline, Texas skunk, purple thai, and r2. Depending om timing and brand popularity.

I killed the mom nl2 mom in 2015 after making numerous outcrosses. She still breeds true in everything she touches.

I recommend not getting so caught up in semantics.

mm

1 Like

That’s all you, bud. It’s what you did when SHSC-1 called you out on that Bogus Hashplant thread of yours. :rofl:

Quote me where I specifically said NL2/R2 didn’t “have no thai of Afghan”. :rofl:

There’s only 1 person off here lol hahaha

mm

This is getting juicy

Specifics my man, I never said no thai or Afghan.