Old School Breeders Association - Garlic Bud

Again

Nl#2 is from the pnw (mazarxthai f1)
R2 is nl#2 stabilized for seed (nl2) x nl x (nl2)

Not sure what you arent comprehending here?

mm

Now.

Another subject you are conflating that have nothing to do with each other.

Pnw hashplant: same thing happened. Came from the pnw. Went to Holland then came back as multiple crosses.

My hashplant is from roberts creek. 1988. Read my whole thread instead of cherry picking one line and embarrassing yourself lol

mm

1 Like

The debate is always lost when name calling is the only tool of the loser

mm

2 Likes

Rocket is legit a northern lights encyclopedia… respect bro

2 Likes

^^^^^^ x2 … while i might not pop in the threads posting… I’ve been following along just the same… for several years.

3 Likes

The quote only applies when it’s directed towards a person engaged in the discussion. Nice try though.

As for your post? I’ve seen them here and on IC. Most of it looks like it’s fabricated as you go along.

No doubt, your Rep of being a storyteller precedes you.

2 Likes

definitely a scam sidenote though this really did make some insane concentrates. Tuna Kush Seeds - Old School Breeders Association

2 Likes

I’ve had great success with reeferman in fact did a few crosses with their afpac ( Afghan skunk) . They all turned out stellar so I really have nothing but positive to say about osba. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Sept for #2 as seen lol

mm

1 Like

Keep on with your gaslighting and “I won” antics.
@Mithridate only saw how I just buried you.

1 Like

From tyrant to victim lol keep reaching

I was told it was a bunch of professionals on og with no trolls. I guess you like proving the rumors wrong?

mm

1 Like

Aloha, The 11 packets of seed Nevil received were graded the #1 ,2, 3, were 100% indica, #5 the clone I traded Herbie Nelson for was 50% Afghani & 50% Hawaiian sativa. The others #6-#11 were crosses with Columbian, Thai, and Mexican Sativas. Nevil then sold out to Ben, became partners with Arjan, and then hooked up with the Mr. Nice Crew

dont know if real or helpful. he also says he uses jacks :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

The podium meme is fire…
I honestly don’t read that deep into things. …
The little i said stands true…

1 Like

Garlic bud thread

mm

1 Like

I have some garlic bud going now. They seem super vigorous, I had 100 percent germination and I have a great feeling about them. I love those fat leaves and it will be fun to watch them get bigger under them sun.

12 Likes

I’m in Nova Scotia…. Does this friend like trading? Lol

3 Likes

Yeah same here. Lots of ppl talk down about them but everything I’ve tried was great. No issues at all.

2 Likes

Trolls show up everywhere even here unfortunately but the good thing is they don’t last long.

4 Likes

They have remarkably short life spans here… LOL
…a few persist coming back under different names to play a few rounds of Whack-a-mole (I’m thinking of you Captain Boron:laughing:)
but they all move on.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@Gpaw Yeah boron guy was extremely persistent lol. I haven’t read one of those rants in a while now that I think of it. He must have given up.

4 Likes