Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I suspect the curled leaves is a pH issue. Don’t know why it’s only the Cromjog. Addressed the pH issue, gave 4 days of LITFA and no change yet. She is otherwise very healthy. No burned tips. Fed yesterday with 5.5 pH solution of normal feed. Had about a teaspoon of runoff. I am at a loss as to what else could be causing the curling at the top of the plant.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

oleskool to @toastyjakes…oleskool to @toastyjakes!
Hey bro did you have any success with your “leaf clawing” issue? Mine continues. One love my friend.

2 Likes

5 Likes

No, ive noticed once it gets past a point they wont straighten back up but you just gotta make sure it doesn’t continue

3 Likes

Please esplane , ove boticed. I’m old and quite high. Thank you @toastyjakes

4 Likes

Should have been “I’ve noticed” but my fingers are stupid lol so that’s on me

1 Like

This was 15 days ago and 1st sign of curling. FWIW @toastyjakes. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 been going through your thread in and notice your Cromjog pic trying to figure out what’s going on with her looking like the rest of the the plant is extremely dark green and I did a little researching and came up with Nitrogen toxicity what are you giving her at this point? Looking like your way into flower so very little needs to be given at this point . Thoughts?

Your plant from 2weeks ago looks lighter green than the current post that’s what I’m leaning towards at this point

4 Likes

I’ve been giving her only 5gr/gal MegaCrop. I know people using considerably more than that. It’s the only thing that makes sense tho. I will have to wait till next feed to adjust or is there a faster remedy @Tinytuttle? Thanks for your help. She is a sensitive bitch! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Have you grown her before ? I’m thinking if your water dosing is evevnly distributed amongst the other plants my guess would be in-line with your for being over sensitive just don’t make her cry anymore and use straight water on her would be my recommendation.

4 Likes

Yep. Nothing but Hill Country Well Water @5.8 pH for a while. She wants to act like a bitch I’ll treat her like one! No food for you! Thanks @Tinytuttle.

6 Likes

The big DBHP girl did that for awhile though I purposely withheld water until she healed and settled in her new soil so in my case it was ph…the leaves did not return to normal so I ended up plucking them and waited longer to put her into flower. Your already in flower so i’d just roll with it and like toastyjakes said, just try to keep it from spreading

5 Likes

Thank you. Much appreciated @MomOnTheRun. I won’t lose any sleep over it. Some LITFA and plain water should do the trick. Much love and respect!

5 Likes

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Excellent!! And some more characters.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the leaf clawing like that from wonky pH, nitrogen toxicity or root-bound plants. I had a pheno once that did that no matter what I did to it. I chalked that one up to just finicky genetics.

7 Likes

Yup, that’ll do it.

That is your only Cromjog girl…there are remarkable plants hidden in that gene pool.
Here’s to hoping she straightens out and flies right!

3 Likes

Took a few pics while tending tents tonight.

Dark Devil getting its jam on!

13 Likes

Copper Chem

14 Likes