Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Only one Cromjog female out of 4. I think she likes being an “only child”

12 Likes

91Chem/Snow Lotus
She smells a little like cat piss and fuel.

This girl is a little “tied up”

15 Likes

Copper Chem

11 Likes

Dark Devil by Mr. Sparkle (gotcha buddy- Toast)
Thanks Toasty! :cowboy_hat_face:

See ya’ll again soon. Meanwhile…

14 Likes

Sounds like one of @ReikoX or @Mr.Sparkle 's creations.
Mine are the JesusOG crosses. :wink:

4 Likes

Shit! I always fuck that up! I should write that shit down somewhere. My apologies @Mr.Sparkle.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: beautiful fan leaves

3 Likes

¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

Hmmmm was intrigued as didn’t look initially like one of the seeds i was playing with, but purple under veining, green pheno, slender but healthy uniform leaves, with the more stretched out buds that dont yield as much in comparison, with i bet a scent that more “solvent” like with a tiny floral undertone if its there at all.

You got an old ball with that one, Pretty Cool how far in are you with it, wild guess i say around 3-4 weeks unless it had a slow start ?

4 Likes

Thanks for your time @Mr.Sparkle! It’s an odd plant indeed. Some of the fans are the color of an eggplant. So dark almost black. You’re right on point with the”solvent/cleanser” smell. It was topped and remained short and stocky. What is the Huckleberry like? Could it just be leaning hard that way? Doesn’t look like cookies. Anyway, I’m jazzed to smoke it. It’s been a real damn pleasure growing it.
Thanks again for all your help and generosity. Much love and respect… :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey Pham! It’s only been a few days but I had the girls out of the tent for some housekeeping so I took some pics. Oldest girls first…

Cromjog looking very pleased with herself as I am with her. After a bout of Nitrogen Toxicity she has recovered beautifully.

She has a week or 2 to go I suspect.

14 Likes

The Platinum Huckleberry Cookies looks done. Cloudy, milky trichs. This girl is one of the most unique strains I have grown. Short and stocky with fat strange looking buds. The larger fans are black. The color of an eggplant. Might have to mac on a lower bud and see what’s up. :star_struck:

15 Likes

Miss Copper Chem is very aware of her Royalty status. She flaunts her sexiness in a dramatic fashion. She will gracefully raise just one of her giant fans straight up as if to be calling for attention.

Her sisters not bad either!

14 Likes

91Chem/Snow Lotus
Say no more!

These are the youngest girls in the flower tent. Beginning wk5

Mucus Garcias for stoppin’ in! Stay tuned. There’s gonna be a hanging real soon.

14 Likes

Whoa! I almost forgot some happenings outside the flower tent.

Dark Devil Auto day 60-something. By @Mr.Sparkle

Donkey chain!

17 Likes

4 Dank Sinatra and 3 Golden Nugget patiently waiting for their transition to flower.

10 Likes

Baby Divyder by @ReikoX

Finally got Platinum Huckleberry Cookies where I want her.

16 Likes

How old is your Divyder? My recent ones are about a week old…entering 2 wks

10 Likes

Mine is about 10 days old in this pic. Popped 2 but one is struggling a bit. Looking forward to this one. They both went straight to 3 gal pots.

4 Likes

Howdy my fellow strainamaniacs! Giving the girls some attention and a drink of plain water.

Check out this big ol’ Dark Devil by @Mr.Sparkle.

17 Likes

Cromjog is almost ripe. About 40% milky trichs. Day 67. I am so stoked to taste it.

13 Likes