Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I know it’s starting to burn up in Illinois too. … had to get this… Still have to get a day off to put it in

6 Likes

damn, I’m still using my lights to heat the house! I won’t become a climate sinner (AC) for another 2 months.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

I believe climate change is the current phrase. And correct way to say it. If it snows in ‘little ol Texas’ While the whole Pacific Ocean is 3 degrees warmer …

4 Likes

Copper Chem showed their junk and regrettably 2 boys out of 4!

7 Likes

9 Likes

Good Sunday Morning OG Fam!!

15 Likes

Golden Nugget. Golden Goat/Stardawg

18 Likes

Very nice weed. Like a creaky porch swing with a cool breeze. Not incredibly strong but very nice daytime smoke. Enhanced sense of well being, auditory enhancement etc. Very “nice” weed. Taste and smell are on the sweet fruit side.

11 Likes

Sounds great, I love the longer haircut too. I think that looks way nicer than the overly trimmed weed that is the standard now.

8 Likes

Now for some drama in the Shitkicker Shed. The “Chairman of the Board” I give you…Dank Sinatra

This girl is coming down any day. It’s sister still has a week or so. I appreciate the privilege of your time! Thanks for stopping by!

26 Likes

Very nice looking plant. “Ole Stanky Blue Eyes” ha.

5 Likes

looking good! I checked my collection - still holding 1 more 10-pack of @nube’s Dank Sinatra! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Outstanding @Muleskinner! I chopped the one pictured above tonight. Here’s her sister…

19 Likes

Now for the Golden Nugget smoke report…

This is some mighty potent smoke! First hit stopped up my ears! Don’t make plans.

19 Likes

Citrus sweet smell. Flavor is Golden Goat all the way.
Some damn fine herb from
Pardon the trim fingers. I don’t like those gloves.

21 Likes

Allright, now put away some for proper curing! :smile:

:hourglass_flowing_sand: :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Much love and Respect my brother @cannabissequoia. Ill try my best. Typically it’s smoked before any “decent” cure but I’ve been working hard and actually have a couple of jars on the shelf and Dank Sinatra drying in the closet. Once again I’m going back to 3gal pots. Yield in a 2 gal pot annoys the shit out of me. Don’t know what I was thinking.

16 Likes

The stem on that second Sinatra is like a tree trunk…might need some specialized tools to take that sucker down!

9 Likes

That girl is so seductive I might gnaw that stalk off myself! Thank you kindly @beacher.

13 Likes