Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITKICKER GROW SHOW FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

It occurred to me as I was chopping and hanging this Dank Sinatra that I haven’t sufficiently given huge ups to my brother @nube. Every strain my friend has shared with me has been phenomenal and a joy to grow. Consistent top shelf quality. Thanks brother nube.
Now I can’t seem to find him. Anyone seen the nube?

:cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

Looks like he hasn’t been here since late last year.

8 Likes

last I heard from him a few months ago he was working a new job with no time for internet stuff

8 Likes

Thanks for the love @Deecee00! It gives this old Hippie great pride to know somebody’s watching my undying love for the Cannabis Plant. Jah! Much love and gratitude…

8 Likes

11 Likes

Smokin’ the first almost dry joint of Dank Sinatra…

This is “big boy” weed!

I’m speechless.

18 Likes

A little preview…

Crater Lake by @Muleskinner

20 Likes

The frost on that thing!

Doing it right hippy!

8 Likes

Thanks Toasty! Muley warned me about this strain! It’s sooooo frosty and smells delicious. I asked him about potency and he said “you’ll see” lol!

10 Likes

Wake and Bake with Dank Sinatra.

Celebration Bitches!
https://vlp.to/BVmhDLzu

19 Likes

Howdy OG Pham! Happy 420 of course. I want to share some pics of this super frosty Crater Lake by @Muleskinner. I am chompin’ at the bit to smoke it! She’s about 41 days in 12/12.

22 Likes

And some random pics around the shed…

Thanks for stopping by the Shed! It’s a beautiful 74 degree day here I hope y’all are having a nice Easter Weekend.

17 Likes

More like ‘crater of crystals’ lol. That ghost toof has a nice chunky shape to it!

4 Likes

That crater lake is a beautiful plant! Good stuff @Muleskinner and @oleskool830

6 Likes

Your kind remarks are appreciated indeed! Love and gratitude…

4 Likes

Hey Oleskool the grow is looking great. I see you like the siled’s also. I have 184 w in my tent 15.5w bulbs. Are you running happy frog soil? I kept seeing the bag throughout the photos. I ran happy frog a few years back and had some big plants from it. Now im trying my shot at coco. I transplanted a plant from soil into coco and it seems i may have shocked it im looking to see if she’ll recover hopefully.

3 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Some quick shots of @Muleskinner’s Crater Lake Grown by some Shitkicker from Texas. Last nights feeding.

Thank y’all for stopping by. Enjoy your day! Jah!

23 Likes