Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Ghost Toof Auto!

Next round! Babies, babies…
Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, 91 Skunk, Sunshine Daydream. Let’s Roll!

:cowboy_hat_face:

21 Likes

Very nice looking… love the way the frost wraps around the leaf highlighting the veins on the underside…

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Thanks @anon95954822. Much appreciated. These are the most frosty plants I’ve grown. @Muleskinner does it again! Jah!

7 Likes

Somebody wash my eyes out, with bleach. Please!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a wander through your place sometime mate. Had to put this here, just for the dingldong signs.

Jay

3 Likes

Looks like texas is getting hit with some snowy weather there in that tent :joy: :grin:

5 Likes

Crater Lake by @Muleskinner. Grown by some shitkicker from Texas.

26 Likes

Love seeing your photos. Extremely happy looking plants and frosty as hell!

6 Likes

You might wanna press the lever on that oil can until the pipe wrench works again. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Oleskool has a confession. I’ve never had a plant with as much frost on it as @Muleskinner’s Crater Lake. I’m not sure how to handle it. Is it extremely delicate? Can you knock some off during hanging/trimming etc? Anybody have any advice on superfrost and how to treat it? Thanks Pham!

10 Likes

Good eye brother!

Xxzxzxzxzxxxxzff ggj

4 Likes

Lol nah the crystals stick on there really good until they’re dry. Also, if you have that many on the outside imagine how many are hiding inside those nugs… you’ll never knock them all off!

5 Likes

Thanks bro @beacher! I don’t even want to trim it because everything is coated to the main stalk. Beautiful Shit! Much love and respect…

6 Likes

If you send it to me, I’ll post pictures on how I would treat it… Might be difficult to see any details however as the cloud of smoke will obscure everything…:grin:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Ya it always seems like a shame to cut off those sugary small leaves too. I usually leave mine pretty ‘hairy’ because I think it looks better.

I always save anything with crystals though and make extract or something.

6 Likes

I see a fat batch of oleskool dry ice hash in my future.

10 Likes

Evening fellow pistil peepers! Spent quality time in the Shitkicker Shed today and among other things found 1 Copper Chem Male and 1 Hurkle/NL5 Male.

Also check this out @MomOnTheRun a bleeding Orange Goji!

20 Likes

Here’s those Copper Chem Sisters! Showing their new naughty bits and looking sultry. Some say they are just stamen crazy!

15 Likes

Some young Orange Goji F2d by @nube
Just flipped.

Thank you for your time and for stoppin’ by. Y’all come back!

17 Likes

Very nice tour of the Shitkicker Shed…

Good Ole Foghorn Leghorn always makes me laugh…:laughing:

Thanks

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes