Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I can’t believe Nube made f2s of the Orange Goji since I never sent him any f1s to work with but I know I sent you some :grin:

11 Likes

I’m still sitting on a few from you. :blush:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Goddamnit!!! I always fuck that up. I’m truly sorry brother but it was you that blessed me with these little Jewell’s. In fact that’s the second time I have given nube credit for your wares! I got the pkgs close together and mixed them up obviously. I hope you’re not too annoyed with me. I’m old and quite high most of the time. Please don’t take my transgressions as a lack of gratitude and recognition. I will try and make it up to you.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Sweet! They are definitely out there…I love you guys showing me to add to my collection of notes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t happen to have a Copper Chem male hanging around would you?

3 Likes

Just killed one 2 days ago. Good news is 4 females of 5 plants!

3 Likes

Shenanigans!! I have a cut of Chem 4 hanging around, and I keep putting off popping more of my pack of copper chem to find a male. If you havent tried Copper yet, you’re gonna love it. Shit is potent as all hell, and I have heard that it is pretty high in THCV.

3 Likes

Hey y’all. I was reading up on the Crater Lake and it appears to me that out of 5 seeds I got all three phenos that Dynasty mentions.

Phenotypes:

Pheno #1 (50%) Leaning towards the huckleberry 2012 with Tight nodal spacing, chunky flowers, intense sweet citrus fuel smell that is reminiscent to trainwreck… 1x stretch and 8week bloom time.

Pheno #2 (30%) SSH f2 dominant by structure, smell, high and yield… Expect 1-1.5x stretch and 9week bloom time with an extremely intense high to boot.

Pheno #3 (20%) smaller dense buds with hashy/citrus/berry smell that smokes like hash due to the trichome density. One of the most narcotic phenos that has a 2x stretch and 8week bloom time. This one would be definite keeper material if the node spacing was closer.
Crater Lake V4 Lineage / Genealogy
Crater Lake V4 »»» Super SLiver

19 Likes

Whatcha think Fellow grow monkeys?

6 Likes

I think you grow nice weed…:+1:

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes
              **********UPDATE**********

A correction and apologies are in order. These lil’ Orange Goji beauties are by the Great and Noble @50State. Not F2d by @nube as previously reported. Sorry for the misinformation.

17 Likes

Thank you very kindly brother. That’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me all day! Here’s a pipe load to ya!

11 Likes

Hey good timing!
I just germinated a half doz. of those too.
I’ll be watching. :+1:

5 Likes

I actually had an Orange Goji bleeder! This is gonna be fun my friend.

12 Likes

:thought_balloon: I’m too high to think… :thinking: :grin:

Nice report & info. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I mean what you know brother. Love and Respect…

7 Likes

Looking sublime! I’d snatch a clone off that orange goji If I were you

9 Likes

“A hybrid strain created by crossing the Snow Lotus strain with the Nepali OG. This strain provides a wicked high due to its astonishingly high THC level of 22% and 0.5% CBD content.”
Nice to hear from you brother @Morgwar! Yes I’m jazzed about these. Not sure what the “Orange” in Orange Goji is. I hope you’re well and lifted these days. Your grows look outstanding and you are doing some fascinating stuff. I’ve got a few more Copper Chems going in your honor bro! Take Care…

9 Likes

The Orange in Orange Goji is from the Orange Sunshine male.

6 Likes

Thank you my friend. I’m as excited as a puppy with two peters to finish these! Love and Respect…

4 Likes