Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Update…

Remaining Crater Lake. Other 2 are hangin’.

Greeted by 2 male Orange Gojis last night!

Remaining girls…

20 Likes

Enjoying the show, I know should be better at dropping a line.

Plants are looking nice n green as always, keep it growing mate!

12 Likes

Thanks bro! @Palindrome! This Crater Lake has been a fascinating grow. Top shelf smoke indeed. 3 very different phenos. Love and Respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

7 Likes

Jiminy Christmas, that bill is restrictive. Haven’t read it in great detail as it doesn’t pertain to me, but the initial skimming of it leaves me with some pretty mixed feelings. Some of those requirements are just plain asinine, imo. Why does the Texas legislature always have to be so damned repressive?

5 Likes

Yeah, that reads a lot like the Alabama bill that’s up. Sounds like you have to be majorly fucked up to qualify. I do like the “tic disorders” part. I be strolling in the Dr office going full tourettes on them. BOB SAGAT!

6 Likes

Looking great. Gonna keep either of those males, or just kill em off?

2 Likes

I know. It’s because for the most part the right wing, gun totin’, ultra conservative religious zealots are still the majority. The bill is in its infancy and will go through some fine tuning. They have said we are 2 to 4 years from a functional system. I’m not having a party yet!

4 Likes

I have no use for them at this time so it’s off to the barbecue pit for the bastards!

4 Likes

Finally got the new 4X4 tent up and running. I got another Apollo. That makes 3 Apollo’s and one brand X. The ole Shitkicker Shed is getting a tad “cozy”

23 Likes

I wish I had that much headroom. I had to squish my tent down about 16" to fit in my crawlspace. Is that a podium next to the pole to give speeches to the plants? Or a pulpit for preaching to them? ha

Have a good day dude.

3 Likes

Yes @ganjajuana. That’s a podium for the inspirational talks I give them daily. Lol! It’s a stand I made for an oscillating fan in the corner of the tent. I had to remove a joist in the shed to accommodate the height of the 4X4s. Now I’ve got to brace the rafters so the damn thing doesn’t come down on me. Already have a “sag” going. I’m troubled…

4 Likes

Hey OG Pham! Here’s Whasup…

Those sultry Copper Chem Sisters.

Orange Goji by @50State

Hurkle/NL#5 by @Muleskinner

Flower Tent under the warm glow of oleskool HPS.

Thanks for stoppin’ by the Shitkicker Shed. Happy Mother’s Day! Especially to @jaymeboy and Ms. @jaymeboy and the new baby! Hit them up and send them some love!

26 Likes

I am an addict, I am addicted to looking at and liking the images of your addiction.

8 Likes

Likewise @Pedro_Bann! Right back atcha! Love and Respect

4 Likes

Official Smoke Report on @Muleskinner’s Crater Lake.

I think I let it go a little too long because this herb kicks you like a mule and locks you down for hours! Great but unique taste that I can’t describe. Like nothing I have ever tasted. @Muleskinner hit a home run with this one but beware, null and void for hours!

15 Likes

Thank you brother❤️. We are moving forward completely in love and completely surprised by every day. It’s the best thing I’ve ever done and the least prepared I’ve ever been. Thanks @oleskool830 your kind heart has touched my little family. We will meet up soon.

5 Likes

Uploading…

Here’s a new pic of my new favorite flower. Josie Leigh.

1 Like

I did warn you the high was strong! :smiley: “null and void” to one person is medical relief to another :smile:

12 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m really enjoying it! Just not getting shit done! Lol Much love and gratitude my friend…

5 Likes