Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

it’s funny, Dynasty classifies some of their strains as “sativa dominant” but once you cross something w/ Huckleberry it’s definitely not sativa anymore! you’re going to be taking a nap :smile:

8 Likes

So true! @Muleskinner

Who’s old enough to recognize this guy?

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

15 Likes

New Flower Tent up and running with SSDD, 91Skunk, C99/Romberry, and Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. Week 2.

18 Likes

Looking good old man!

“Oh my darlin!” Those plants look fine!

Gotta remind me to send you some randoms I have laying around that you may enjoy one of these days… I like the way you grow sir

10 Likes

I’m a random guy. I would love some randoms. You’re the best my friend. Thank you for your kind words kind sir…

8 Likes

@oleskool830 How bad do those Copper Chem’s stank? I grew a pack out a year or so ago and had to toss out 3 of them while they were still in vegi they stank so bad , I’m talking Road Kill Skunk stank. The joys of the Bible Belt :sob:

7 Likes

These have a stanky stem rub and it’s all I can smell when I open the tent. I expect it to get better with time. I love this strain! Last time I grew it the smell was there but not as loud as these. Thanks for stopping in @avr1. Much love and respect…

3 Likes

I have to ask, what is that oddball planter? Front row, 2nd from the right. Looks like something from hellraiser…

4 Likes

“aeropot” fancy pants shit. :rolling_eyes:

(air prunes the root mass).

@oleskool830 Nice All-OG line-up there. Makes me proud all around.

what kind of strains are you not-so-into? just curious…

damn dog just farted like a corpse & i yanked the f#^$&%'n blinds off the wall trying to get the window open quick :dizzy_face: :dizzy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Hell now there’s a “stumper”. I’ve never met a strain I didn’t like! Thanks @cannabissequoia. I keep saying I’m not going to grow multiple strains in the next run but alas, I can never pick just one! Much love and respect…

13 Likes

19 Likes

I love the positivity in some of your posts @oleskool830 :rofl:

6 Likes

Howdy fellow OG Cannafarians. Let’s peek in on the big girls in the Shitkicker Shed.

Those Notorious Copper Chem Sisters fattening up. I employed the @MomOnTheRun “tip snipping” technique on a couple of main colas. That shit works!
Ogle these girls for a lil’ minute.

22 Likes

Orange Goji by @50State. These plants are a joy to grow. Frosty and very “orangie”

24 Likes

Last but surely not least is Hurkle/Northern Lights5 by @Muleskinner. I’ve got “high” hopes for this cross!

Thanks for droppin’ by the Shitkicker Shed. Don’t mind the heat! It will be around for a while. All love y’all!

25 Likes

Seems you have a weather anomaly going on in the SS… high temps and so much frost… new form of heat-resistant frost…

Looks great as usual…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Thanks @anon95954822. The mornings are still cool here in the Hill Country as we are at a higher elevation than the rest of the state. I’ve found if I keep the SS closed up tight till 1 pm at least, it stays relatively cool in there. Have a great day and thank you for the kind words.

7 Likes

I gotta try that tip snipping trick, definitely some major chunkage there! How far into flower did you do it?

5 Likes

I did it to two girls in week 7 just because thats when I learned about it. Im sure you could start doing it earlier. Neat trick! Much love and respect…

6 Likes