Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Some do it as early as week 3 of flower while others wait til week 7 or 8 imho, the biggest impact is at week 5-6

10 Likes

I’ve some reactor 99 going that’s around 5 weeks into bloom. I may give this a try to see what happens. I just worry a little about stressing the plant out that it gets itself gender confused.

4 Likes

@oleskool830 in regards to the higher temps ,plants can thrive alot better in higher temps with boosted levels of co2. If you can incorporate a co2 set up I’m sure you would notice a difference, at least in total output, your quality already looks on point.

4 Likes

looking good brother

3 Likes

Sweet thanks! I’m actually gonna have 4 of the same plant (girl Scout cookies) this upcoming round so I’ll try it and do a comparison.

2 Likes

These two had their tips snipped.

:cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

I’m very glad that never happened to me :laughing:

Lovely plants btw bro :sunglasses: be a sin not to go all the way with those babes :grin:

6 Likes

This Hurkle/NL5 has a small bud at ground level. It looks like it has some small nutsacks forming. Anybody else see it that way?

10 Likes

Check out this bucket air conditioning unit I found for the Shitkicker Shed at Lowe’s.

13 Likes

Just looks female to me.
Do you put ice or just cold water for misting?

4 Likes

Did you enlarge the pic for a closer look? @Pedro_Bann? The unit takes ice. Cools for 3 hours. Then more ice. We’ll see. Hope you’re doing well my friend. Love and Respect…

3 Likes

I zoomed in and I see hairs coming out of them balls. Fat calyx girls make the rockin’ world go 'round.

3 Likes

I am very interested in hearing about your experience with this. I need something small and portable for a very small area, tha t doesn’t have to be a bazillion BTUs.

3 Likes

Looks like a high tech ‘swamp cooler’. They work pretty well,but will raise humidity a bit.

1 Like

Redneck DIY AC
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=redneck+ac

Thanks man. Scared the shit outa me! I see them now. I concur sir. All love and respect…

1 Like

I’ll keep you posted on the maiden voyage @Howard.Crane. I first saw one at the grocery store. It was outdoors cooling a huge tub of watermelons.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Yep mate zoomed in all the way to hairyville.

4 Likes

He has to get rid of the ASS gas first then CO2! Lol

5 Likes