Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Spiders eat most other insects so I bet they do more good than bad :+1:

9 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Great minds think alike my friend! Thanx for the response. I’m gonna try and capture one so I can identify it to make sure.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I’ve found a few ladybirds in my greenhouse that I’ll just leave alone. If I touch them I may give them an std anyway :rofl:

11 Likes

I have a new fondness for spiders in the last few years. They are great for eating bugs. I finally saw my first natural tarantula in West Texas and then came up on one here, too. I have a pic of me holding it…heh… times change.

peace

8 Likes

14 Likes

UV by @ReikoX

Dark Spark by @Mr.Sparkle

Auto Tent in the warm glow of oleskool hps.

19 Likes

Looking good buddy! I like the bud in the first pic. It looks good enough to smoke!

4 Likes

Thanx @GMan. These autos are as fun to grow as a box of kittens! I gave them their own tent so I’ll have room for @ReikoX Breeder packs. Thanks for the kind words bro!

6 Likes

Hey Y’all, looky here!

Orange Goji by @50State

Hurkle/Northern Lights5 by @Muleskinner

26 Likes

Wow! I just saw @jetdro was suspended for outing personal info of another member. I sincerely hope this had nothing to do with me. If so I humbly apologize. I didn’t mean no harm. I tend to get too comfortable. It’s good to see moderators on point.
Where the hell is LJ!

6 Likes

It was due to the breeders who kill bait thread. Got into a fight with toasty who posted a pic of himself in the thread in the tank. Jetdro proceeded to repost it in his public thread attacking toasty. Long story short, dont dox people and dont take it outside the tank…

10 Likes

I see.

5 Likes

Orange Goji with fans removed and ready for a hangin’.

19 Likes

Well @oleskool830 if he had kept his shit in the tank and not posted MY face on his thread calling me a white supremacist antisemite he’d still be here…

However sir, it had nothing to do with you, where are them plants at?!

Edit: ooooo that goji og looks noooooooice

5 Likes

I got my damn shadow in the pic! Sorry

16 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone uttering a discouraging word about my brother @toastyjakes! I got your back my friend. All love!

8 Likes

Good looking plants… Harvesting the goji… What is waiting to be planted sir? Lol what are the rest looking like?

4 Likes

12 Likes

Looking for a good SSDD it appears.

5 Likes

Learned something new today didn’t even know they had mountains in Texas!

4 Likes