Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Actually McDonald Observatory is in the Davis Mountains on the way down to Marfa and Big Bend, near Fort Davis.

The highest mountain is in the Guadaloupe Mountains in the northwest part of west Texas, on the New Mexico border, just south of Carlsbad, NM. It’s about a 130 miles away.

Acutally, yes, pretty close, by Texas standards… nw that I think about it… carry on… :flushed:

4 Likes

Did the orange gojis come from @50State? If so I may have to tickle some balls an try get me some :rofl:

6 Likes

Humid and in the 90s today!

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Yes my gracious brother the great @50State blessed me with these beauties. I’ve got 3 hanging now. Absolutely lucious herb!

7 Likes

Hey, give him a tickle for me while you’re at it, will ya? Maybe I can gain some favor, too. Just tell 'em it’s from me.

5 Likes

Autos coming alive right on schedule. All @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle creations…

Cute as hell right?

18 Likes

Boy, that UV Auto has some character, huh? Never saw one that looked so sativa. Automatic vibes sent your way!

4 Likes

Yummy Orange Gojiness!

17 Likes

14 Likes

Will you need any help on the postage for that??

3 Likes

Delicious herb @GMan. @50State hit it out of the park with this cross! Enjoy!

I’m gonna try that “ball ticklin’” shit next time!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :punch:

2 Likes

She gets it from her momma!

17 Likes

Yeah, that’s a beauty! It’s an auto sativa/sativa dom?? Is it one you bred? Pretty fucking cool. I love the serrations on the leaves of the mom, wicked!

4 Likes

The El Ruv was a cross I made of Lowryder2 by Seedsman and Ultraviolet by Samsara (pictured). She was pretty, but low yielding.

6 Likes

my heat actually came on this morning! I need MORE grow lights running :smiley:

3 Likes

Same here… June 6th… heat coming on in the morning… DAMN! I was really counting on my elec. bill going down by now. I have pot I want to grow!! I can’t even get the outside stuff to move…they don’t know which season it actually is atm.

3 Likes

Maybe I missed it, but what happened to the fuckered up one in the middle of the first pic? Lol

3 Likes

Thanks Oleskool 'm glad you liked them and the buds in the pictures look great I hope she smokes as good as she looks. The Orange Sunshine male brings his loud Orange terps to the party that is a fact. I’ve just got her and a few others started last week so fingers crossed I find a nice female.

To anyone sending me PMs asking for seeds don’t… Its site policy that you do not directly pm someone asking for seeds. You can ask me in a thread… Just not this thread because I don’t want people jamming up oleskools thread with requests. Instead post in my random photos thread that would be great.

Congratulations again Oleskool on the successful run

14 Likes

Still growing, still fuckerdly. I like mutants…you never know! Love and respect

2 Likes