Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Your kind words made my day bro. @50State. Coming from you I consider them a great compliment. I admire your work and brotherly generosity. Much love and gratitude…

:cowboy_hat_face:

Join me in a Orange Goji wake and bake.

14 Likes

With all of this Goji talk, I’m gonna drown a couple of my Goji x Blue Magoo seeds today. I have one other cross of it with Black Lime Reserve… man, I want to be growing one of all of my seeds… but I guess I won’t.

I’m gonna end up looking like the old neighbor lady with a 100 cats running around the yard, except with me it’ll be pot plants growing everywhere… I know I could get two pots on top of the chimney…

The cross does sound nice… I always wondered about all of the crosses Bodhi did with the SSDD and which were the best. Most all I guess, lol.

Enjoy the smoke. I bet it is a good morning bud… right back into the fog! peace

3 Likes

I love that Goji flavor. Every Bodhi strain I have grown has been remarkable in potency and on point consistent. @50State chose a perfect cross with the OSS. The orange flavor complimented by that Goji funk makes it hard to put down. Those crosses that you made sound spectacular @GMan! I’m interested to see how they blend with this fine herb. All the best on your grow. I’ve got SSDD in early flower.

4 Likes

Both crosses were made by others. My friend told me the BLR dad was making everything it touched good, so that’s a plus. And, with Blue Magoo and Prof P, I expect it to be a nice match… I haven’t smoked either of the 3 yet. Boy, I’ve always hear a lot of good about Goji, though. peace

2 Likes

http://www.cavernsofsonora.com/?goal=0_3853bcd0da-2fcffd178a-191957665&mc_cid=2fcffd178a&mc_eid=06d103f7e1

Great Caves!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Love it, wish I had a poster of that.

3 Likes

True stuff I’ve smoked it just like finger has and no one smoked nut sack hash lol.

3 Likes

How was the orange goji cross? Sounds sweet!

2 Likes

Soooo nice! Great Goji flavor with an orange exhale. I can’t put it down. Great cross! Hats off to @50State. It’s his cross grown by some shitkicker from Texas.

6 Likes

I was slow to pick up on bhodis stuff. It all is fire my 3 plants Tom Petty have were touched with the Loompa Goo or the magoo, star pupil. I want some mosca stuff to try. I wish I could get the stuff thrvillagegrows has. I think it’s all bhodis. I’m very interested in there mimosas v6, Wi-Fi mint og, and the motorbeath 15. I’ve had meatbreath. It is thee shit. Any of the breaths are good and the cakes captains,weddind/birthday cake. People are sleeping on the Oro Blanco. They all get my pain down…and the gorillas def try sour gorilla gg4 gets it done…pm me if you got them…i bet most of em are bhodis. Anybody grew what’s it called?? Thug pug genes??

3 Likes

102 at my house today! Heat alert! I have a box fan at my passive intake and a mister outside to cool air going in. A 6 inch fan at the other end of the shitkicker shed mounted through the wall pulling out hot air.

15 Likes

I will have my Shitkicker Hillbilly Tent Cooling unit complete in a couple of days.

13 Likes

Aww man, I feel ya… not missing that at all. I got a message the other day though, saying our completion of a job we started last fall, has been green lighted by the State of NM. My buddy says we’ll do it in about 3 weeks to a month… I may die down there in the heat of that time of year… yeesh… we aren’t acclimated up here yet. Sort of strange.

Looks like you’re working with it! Hope the spell won’t last long.

7 Likes

Thanks @GMan. NM will probably be hotter than Texas but sans humidity. Next week will be in the 80s so if I make it through today without too much damage I’m home free. Take care brother…

7 Likes

Depends on the part of NM. We have actually gotten rain recently, been a mild summer so far.

4 Likes

Yeah, totally. I’ll be outside of Hobbs, and it’s a pretty hot corner. But in the north, we haven’t had any warm weather more than three days in a row. It was 90 the other day, and then 59 for yesterday’s highs with lows at 39 the last two nights and 42 for tonight.

I forgot you’re in NM, @ReikoX. I’ll PM you sometime to find out where. I’m in Trinidad, CO, about 11 miles north of the NM border. If you ever get up here, give a shout! We have a kick ass Blues Fest in Aug. We have a band from Albuquerque every year and a couple of good headliners. I used to go to Albuquerque a lot when i was living in west Texas. I was big into homebrewing beer until the last few years. I loved the beer scene they have there. And, the food! I have friends in Cohiti Lake, too. It’s about 20 miles southwest of Santa Fe. That’s an interesting area. peace

5 Likes

Hey @GMan. Ms oleskool and I are trying to sell our house and move to Pueblo. We could be neighbors.
Please tell me more about the Blues Festival in August. I’m a lifelong hardcore blues fan and might just come out there. Got a link or something? Thanks my friend and future neighbor…

8 Likes

Hell yeah!! Oleskool’s coming to the mountains! You’ll fit right in up her man. I like Pueblo, it’s a little farther away from the hills but not that far. It’s my first “big” town to the north, heh. Where you go for the big box stores. It’s 90 miles north of here on I-25. I like southern Colorado because you’re three hours away from some major diversity in every direction. And, down here the cost of living is still pretty low.

Here you go… Trinidadio Blues Fest check out the first video on the top right of the home page. That chick was here last year, and I missed her because she played in the day. Venessa Collier. If you like saxophone, check her out… she OWNS the sax.

You’ll fit in good up here, bro. Lots of old timers moving here. It’s like cannabis retirement town. There is a nice group of people my age and lots of cool young peeps too. We all have fun together!

Give me a shout if you ever have any questions. I’ve been here 3 years now and know the area pretty well. I lived out here a long time ago too, in 81, up in Denver. One thing I love, is that you can be a stoner here, and still retain your dignity. Nobody has to hide it here. And, nobody is ashamed of it. This town wouldn’t be alive atm without pot. But, nw it’s thriving…sort of, ha. peace and stay in touch.

edit: oh, and Pueblo has a great pot scene, too. It’s pretty wide open there.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m in Abq. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes