Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

That’s what I hear and what got our attention. It would be great to be out there “amongst” you two outlaws. I see some epic barbecue gatherings in my future! Nuttn’ but love y’all…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Right on! Living the dream! I’m always up for a get together.

If I get back through Abq. I’ll give a shout @Reiko… I’ve been in a lull with the finances so it’s about time. I’d love to go down and eat some great food and have a couple good Bosque beers or Marble, or… I haven’t been drinking as much these days either… it’s a very expensive luxury…craft beer.

You guys are always welcome around here. We have a state park a mile away that has a nice lake. Nice vista of the Sangre de Christo mts… Not that I use them anymore but we have a 25+ dispensaries in a town of 8000, lol… I think thats more than all the restaurants, bars, and gas stations put together, lol…

7 Likes

Oh man…That’s the motivation I need! Sounds like living the dream indeed. I’m keeping my eye on the prize and hope to get this pace sold. We’ve had it on the market twice then took it off to make some repairs and improvements. Putting in new floors now then I think we’re done! Nuttn’ but love brother…

We will be looking for a 3 bedroom place preferably a little “out of town” if you know what I mean…

6 Likes

Just dry trimmed a branch of Orange Goji Goodness!
Let’s burn it!

19 Likes

I’ll join you sir

13 Likes

Hell yeah Sir @toastyjakes! I need to fill my glass of Peach Sweet Tea and I’ll be right there!
Have a beautiful day my friend.

6 Likes

Pueblo shouldn’t be too hard I wouldn’t think. The cost of living is low here, but now there is a housing shortage of sorts… in other words people came in and bought places and raised rents. There was a lot of buzz here two years ago and real estate had a boom… now, the work is slow to get going and we’ll see how long investors hold them.

If you’re vigilante you can still find old places under $75,000. And, if you don’t have to be in any certain town for work, lots of the outlying communities have old timey places for sale.

The best places are word of mouth. But there are a lot of older people dying off and the young people all leave for the cities. So, good for people like us. And, it’s a great place for small entrepreneurs. Lot’s of mom and pop things here. In my area everybody’s a scrapper! What ever it takes to pay the bills. But, people here, also like their free time… I’m for that. I’m trading good incomes for peace of mind…

I’ll keep my eyes open. Is there any particular area you want to focus on? Pueblo? peace brother… blow me a hit of that Ogie Goji up this way!! I had to go to 50’s thread to ask him to hold me some back for trade…lol… I told him I was having a hard time coming to your thread and reading about it… heh. Enjoy!

7 Likes

man, that stuff even looks bad ass!

Cool! Great minds think alike… I’ve been on a peach sweet tea kick. I use regular tea bags and throw in a few of the Celestial Seasonings Peach… oh yeah!

8 Likes

We have a town named Fredericksburg nearby that is known for excellent peaches. It’s only for a short time that they are available so I make the best of it!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I heard of those… seems like there was something else famous from there in summer… maybe that . was it… I never got to stop there. Got close a few times.

4 Likes

What a wonderful loving conversation and when I hear you talking about this lovely place I would love to pack my sack and get a flight! :wink: :heart:

5 Likes

Come on down! You are always welcome…

4 Likes

Brother, they ain’t tacos or titties. They’re a damn close third though! Enjoy

3 Likes

Happy Fathers Day OG Dads!
Behold some of @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle’s creations…

17 Likes

Slow progress on the prototype of oleskool’s Shitkicker Tent Cooling Unit. It should be finished tomorrow just in time for a week of 90+ degrees.

14 Likes

Hey OGers. Is anyone familiar with a Colorado strain called Elvis Presley? Inquiring minds need some!

4 Likes

I think the last of Elvis got smoked around 40 years ago.

11 Likes

sounds about right, heh… I don’t get out into the scene and dispensaries anymore… I’m in a rural area of the state. Not like we don’t have dispensaries, though… close to 28 for a little town of 8,000, heh.

I’m going to try and go to the industry show next year. Lefthand told me about it, or I would have never known about it. I need to be more informed of the local stuff. I need to get on one of the local MMJ news sites again. They used to have some great state focused websites… I thought I used to be on a mailing list…hmmm

I’ll try to remember to ask about. I know some shop owners and industry peeps.

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten about you bro. Will get the Zamaldelica out this week.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. I look forward to cruising at Sativa speed! If I live long enough to finish them! Lol
All love, respect and gratitude…

5 Likes