Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

If you’re not patient, this was a bad suggestion so ^^ Yes the Malawi have performed, and the most suprising … the Dalat. Texas is not so a viet climate ^^ Sometimes only crazy tests can outperform pronostics. Both was tall and fat, it was initially a suicide run for sativas seeds. And directly germinated in soil lol Just to see what will happend and for the fun.

It’s easy to recognize a true Dalat blood (very specific shape and buds), for the Malawi it’s more tricky.

The crop was in hard conditions : vents, not so irrigated, a lot of “iron” in soil you known red and full of dirt and no shadow. But the plots was digged very deeply and well “prepared” (aged supersoil, i’m unskilled on it to give you hints). I just remember it countained a lot of blood because we was joking about the “vampires” lol

For the sativas i share, and jah gave me the fate to love the zamal high over all others ^^ In synthesis it’s the more long sativa to flower than i known, my personnal record is a 7 months flowering time with one specimen. You have to be a bit masochist to grow this one.

Well, you’re now responsible of the next batch of seeds i will launch to baptize my new indoor setup. I def need sativas buds. I will dedicate the germination to you in memory of this good old memory ^^

5 Likes

You sir are an honorable gentleman and I appreciate that very much. My summer plan will be Sativas but I’m not sure if I have patience or the time for a 7 month flower. I’m old! I will bless your germination with all the Shitkicker Love I can muster. Much love and respect bro…:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Sweet Island Skunk

Green Crack/Hurkle by @Muleskinner

The little Green Crack/Hurkle is such a happy little girl! Greets me with a smile and loves livin’ every day.

17 Likes

LA Confidential in their new 3 gallon shoes.

14 Likes

The BCMango/Night Nurse X Diesel Moonshine.

Thanks for stoppin’ by my hot old shed! :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Brother, considering the tortuous heat, they are lookin’ good.

I believe we have a Hurkle F2 running, another cross of @Muleskinner.

I believe his aim was to find some CBD, among other goodies, in this cross.

Can’t get famous on mis-labelling and some other’s hard work.

Thanks for running it just the same!

8 Likes

Thought this might be of interest
https://www.mandalaseeds.com/Guides/Mandala-Heat-Resistance

5 Likes

Nice read @gordongecko. Thanks for that. Do you have a source for the Malawi crosses? Or any similar heat resistant strains? Links? Thanks in advance for your help. Tropical Seeds seems to be a source. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

ask @Fuel he mentioned ones that grew well in Texas.
I could only guess. I have the opposite problem.

3 Likes

Just to keep the motavation high lol, i will do my part of madness in indoor soon ^^ Can’t get out the envy from my brain now.

10 Likes

What say you? @Fuel. Any Knowledge about heat resistant strains for next year? Thanks in advance! :cowboy_hat_face:. I have a collection of really good Mexican bag seeds. I guess I could run those in the summer. They would love the heat. Might be interesting to cross some of these Mexican sativa strains with a strong Indica. Hmmmmm. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Strains in general i guess or others sativas outside dalat and malawi ?
I’ve saw your garden in the shots and it’s pretty green with decent shadow under the trees, tell me more about the spot aimed and why you want so badly a rambo strain ^^

lol the meme

2 Likes

@Fuel, This summer has been a battle with the Texas heat and my grow shed with little insulation and no AC. The space is good until it gets 105 degrees and nothing’s gonna cool the 100+ degree temp Inside the tent! So even with forced intake I’m blowing 100 degree air into and through the tents. I will insulate and install some kind of cooling by next summer. It’s been awful for plants. They stop growing, make tiny hard buds, and 50% loss in yield. It’s not pretty but my medicinal needs require me to produce medicine year round. I am seeking a source for heat tolerant strains to consider for next summer. Your thoughts? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve never seen that! Maybe I should stop whining! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for stoppin by my shed @ReikoX. I value your opinion very much.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

37°C/100°F, hell yeah pretty hot for indoor. I was thinking about outdoor only, sorry to have misunderstood.

You def need a colder intake source, have you thinked about a canadian well ? It’s pretty cheap and easy to do for a ganja space. It work very well, even in the most arid sectors of south spain (your garden is like an eden if i compare). The trick is to place a good centrifugal or torin to push the air trough an airsock and you’re fine.

This

plus this (don’t deal without)

You don’t need to build it like for an house with full equipment. A torin box, an airsock and a D125/4.92 inches (minimum) PVC tube is enough.

Just draw a “snake” like in nokia phone (lol) than finish below the shadow of your closer tree to put just aside the outdoor tube. The more long is the travel, the more regulated will be your intake (winter and summer).

Now yes, it change totally my insight on the strains concerned lol I’ve known this problematic in a previous lab’ and 1KW MH sets, and i just have throwed the pots to replace it with a big bed instead. It help a lot also, pots heat too much in these conditions and it’s the main factor of unhappy plants.

8 Likes

I have heard of this but due to being very old and very high, I’m not up to the digging etc. But I think the concept is good! Thanks bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I confirm this. Food for thought. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for your input @Fuel. I respect your opinion and guidance. It’s very valuable IMO and I am grateful. Respect bro…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes