Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I’m enjoying it. It’s my favorite! :cowboy_hat_face:

Pkg said Green Crack/Hurkle. I also have some Hurkle from @Muleskinner that I have yet to grow. Love you guys! @Muleskinner and @99PerCent have the most dynamic strains out there! @Muleskinner is a visionary breeder that doesn’t get enough credit. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I am not certain, but I don’t believe @Muleskinner has been working with Green Crack, and I have not for certain.

Somebody knows what them beans are. :seedling:

2 Likes

nice looking plant! I never had Green Crack, I sent Hurkle out to 25 people around the same time as the GC giveaway, maybe someone crossed them? not me though

1 Like

@Muleskinner, @99PerCent
I think it’s Hurkle F2 now that I check. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

looks like it. A c99 package is in the works for you, moving pretty slowly this summer but I"ll get to it.

hey stupid question - do you have AC in the house? Why not move the tent in the house for summer?

2 Likes

I’m humbled, grateful and not worthy! I do love that shit and what you’ve done with it. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

House is on the market and we’re getting it ready to show. My tent used to be in the House last year. The Mrs exiled me to the shed and it’s been a work in progress. I had one 4X4 in the house, now I have 3 tents in the shed. So it’s more fun at least. I’ll have cooling in there by next May. Like I always say…

10 Likes

LOL :house_abandoned: that’s gotta be REAL fun! :wink:

Real Estate agent wanting to show your grow… WTF?! :camera_with_flash: :corn:

:v:
:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I told the agent that the shed is packed to the gills with beds, furniture, boxes, spiders, snakes, etc. and when we have a buyer, I’ll clear it out. So far so good. The fan noise could be a problem. We’ll see. Moving to beautiful Colorado next year if all goes as planned. :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

I know there’s a bazillion small towns in Texas… You ever hear of Cherokee?

(My paternal grandma was born in a stone cottage there. :thumbsup: )

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Not too far from me. :cowboy_hat_face:

http://texashillcountry.com/cherokee-texas/

1 Like

I want to move to Colorado also, let us know how it goes! Pesky real estate agents…I was renting and they wanted to start showing the place, that shut things down quickly.

I’m pretty sure the agent snuck into my townhouse apt. and saw the plants after I moved in too. Being dishonest seems to be in their job description.

6 Likes

We are moving to SE Colorado around Pueblo area. Between Pueblo and Colo Springs. Lots of large scale grow ops around Pueblo. It’s not the Mountains but Texans don’t ski and Pueblo is not that far from Grandkids in Texas. This is on schedule for 2019. Land is affordable. Commercial rentals are high but not as high as the rest of the state. Looking forward to my first legal grow! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Let’s go! We are on for 2019. Bring that outlaw @99PerCent with you! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I found that box you were looking for.

1 Like

Good luck with the relocation bro, i hope it works out well for you.

1 Like

looks pretty close to the mountains, just like Denver. Buena Vista is gorgeous, very similar to Jackson Hole, it’s close. You have to check out a show at Red Rocks. People in Colorado seem more friendly than the northeast. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes. But I lived in Vail years ago when they hated Texans! Something about we were buying up the land and tossing beer cans out of our pickup trucks littering the landscape. Maybe they have moved on now and hate somebody else. Hope so. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Actually nothings too far from the mountains. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Touché my friend. Love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes