Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Oh man @Kobracom420! It was some fine ass herb! I really enjoyed it and so did Ms oleskool. Nice orange exhale and stoned the dog shit out of me!

:cowboy_hat_face:

Hahahahaha! Yeah. It probably does. That’s what being stoned lazy and old will get ya. She was the last plant of the night before I was done. It was tired and I was late and my pipe was calling me! I’m so sorry and I’ll never do it again. Please don’t flag my post as including graphic images that could be disturbing. Ok?

3 Likes

Take a look at the @ReikoX FAM assortment.

14 Likes

Nice! :hugging:

2 Likes

Ha! Too funny Man…

I love it when I get the dog shit stoned out of me…

K.

2 Likes

Hit 101f in Logan, NM on my way down. It’s actually only moderately hellish. Mid to upper 90’s here in Odessa. I’m headed to Hobbs for the rest of the week. Mid 90’s for the week.
I’ll have to come back down in a couple of weeks. Maybe I’ll have extra time to visit somebody before I get home. Hard to say now. My partner has a pool, so not too bad here. Hobbs will be another story. Peace.

4 Likes

3 Likes

It will be in the 80s all week here in the Hill Country. Hit me up if you have a day off maybe we can meet halfway and burn one! Be safe bro

4 Likes

11 Likes

Happy Sunday OG Brothers and Sisters from the Texas Hill Country.

20 Likes

@ReikoX’s Girls! I haven’t a clue what’s what but they look alike so far. I know there is a Dark Devil lurking in there somewhere.

14 Likes

These @Mr.Sparkle Dark Sparks are at day 47. Cut back on Nitrogen by 50% They should be fattnin’ up over the next week or so.

Shit! Me thinks I posted same pic twice. Sorry

13 Likes

@ReikoX’s U V has a delightful aroma! Stacking nice too.

See you tomorrow. It should be nice and cool in the shed tomorrow so time for housekeeping. Jah!

13 Likes

How is your heat running?

1 Like

This week will be in the 80s so that’s a good week. Only busted 100 twice so far. I’m working on a DIY cooler that will inject cool air into my flower tents during the heat of the day in anticipation of “hellish”
July. The plants don’t seem to mind yet but I don’t know how much they can do when it’s 93 inside the tent. They do slow down with the heat. I was going to shut down for July and August but my medication demands won’t allow it. We will power through!

9 Likes

Been nice here for a week so expect relief to linger a bit. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Well Blow My Dress Up! I went to the mailbox today and found a small mysterious pkg from Colorado.
My favorite nephew and good friend @GrowHard has Hooked oleskool up with some of his magic! The Goji Queen Mother and the Mandarin Sunset went straight from the mailbox to the soak! @GrowHard is a stand up Brother. Generous, talented and a credit to our community. Thanx my brother. All love and gratitude…

21 Likes

So you have the mandarin sunset crossed to 3 different Snow Lotus Males, who knows what you’ll find. And I thought you would appreciate a little Red Headed Stranger, cause Texas.

Enjoy
-GH

Edit: The sour dubb, is the mom of GG4

13 Likes

14 Likes

Well now I’m jelly are these being sent out to the distributors or is this a lil summin from the personal stash? And what term do you use to search for a custom bag maker just curious :+1:

2 Likes