Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I had a few promises to keep. Not being sent to distributors. As for the bags, they are off ebay, straight from china. Search for mylar bags. The labels were made with a shipping label printer. Simple

10 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies by @Muleskinner

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

I can see the heat stress more in pictures than I do while checking out my plants visually. I usually feed then 2 days of LITFA then feed again but plants are getting too dry. Thirsty girls. Hot with high humidity. Like being in a car wash with no wax job.

5 Likes

I was in Eunice, NM yesterday for lunch and it said 115° on my truck thermometer. Around 100° at my job site all day. Today it was 80’s and early rain and stayed cloudy most all day. We’re finishing early so I may blast home tomorrow afternoon. I’ll be back down in two weeks for a week. Plus my partner wants me to do some jobs at his house. I foresee more trips in the future. That may mean more money to visit!

5 Likes

Welcome to the desert. :cactus: :sunny:

6 Likes

Come in the house! Tending the Auto Tent so I took a cpl pics.

17 Likes

16 Likes

Whoah can’t wait. Just thru some in water to pop yesterday. Those look great.

3 Likes

Those are all auto’s from Rieko ??? I have never run one, They look cute.

3 Likes

Happy Fourth of July OG Fam!

13 Likes

The FAM family look nice. wicked leaves. Happy meat burning day! peace

2 Likes

Check out this tall drink of water. Dragons Blood/Beanstalk!

Thanks! Love each other!

20 Likes

A shot in the Auto Tent under the soft warm glow of oleskool HPS

Smokin’ on some @ReikoX UV. It’s got the taste, aroma and potency! Another winner from the auto whisperer.

18 Likes

Happy 4th man! Girls are looking beautiful! Especially that DBHP, she must lean heavy on the Hawaiian side.

If you can up the CO2 at all it’ll help offset any slowdown due to the heat.

6 Likes

:raised_hands: Amen. I keep going back to the LRUVf3 even if I dried it too fast & it’s uncured…plainly it get’s me dumb, it’s dusty with THC & potentcy in 2.5 months so indeed I’ve decided to keep my offshoot project going: Red Cherry Berry X LRUV(Reiko auto). :smile:

:evergreen_tree: but it’s still pretty 'Dr. Grinspooney :prayer_beads: :joy:

9 Likes

Test run underway for the Shitkicker Chiller. Details to follow.

20 Likes

2 Likes

Dont ya just love it…worse here! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

11 Likes

Looks similar here…

3 Likes