Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

We’re a little better up here around Trinidad. Same forecast with low to mid 90’s and some 80’s days. We’re getting afternoon rains now but it’s still bone dry.

I was surprised at the high humidity down in Odessa Texas. It was hot but the wind blew making it a little better. One day back in Hobbs actually stayed cloudy and 86 all day. I got pretty lucky in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

Really Liking your Thread Man
Nice Job , I am pulling up a seat if I may.

4 Likes

Thanks @STIGGY. That means a lot and you are very kind. Let’s have some fun and grow some herb! Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Some of @ReikoX U V. Ready for a 3 or 4 day hangin’

15 Likes

Careful though, Oleskool lives in soth Texas and sometimes he only showers 3 times a day! :scream: It can get pretty rank in here.

4 Likes

Gman is that you? Friend of The Spinner?

2 Likes

Hi @STIGGY, not sure about spinner so maybe just another Joe… I only picked that name when I joined here at the first of the year. I go by MrGoodfellow on another forum so I didn’t want to carry that name to here.

5 Likes

Diff Guy No Problem Nice to meet you.
Spin is a good friend, he may swing by but I am not sure, He stomps mostly elsewhere where only the brave dare walk LOL
Have a Great Day, I will be around later most likely .

3 Likes

I know it’s been hot but any updates on the tent chiller results?

3 Likes

Any updates on them frijoles? And you’ll have a little advantage coming up with my Unknown mother packs.

3 Likes

Hmmmmm, curious… :thinking: I detect a clue…

1 Like

I sent him some of the Snow Lotus crosses. Now if he popped them, he may be able to identify some earlier than others.

Edit: he received labeled packs. see post 1056

3 Likes

Drying for final trim and jar. Jah! Dark Spark was the best yield but not by much. Don’t have dry weight yet. Very potent! Not much taste yet. These little fuckers are strong weed! They were taken at day 58. Early? I don’t know. I guess they could have gone longer but they just stalled out, fattened up a little and they were done! Like someone put on the brakes. One day I was feeding them then they stopped and grew no more. These are so much fun!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Are these your first autos grown? Looking forward to a smoke report as I have never tried any auto smoke yet. Sure seen some pretty colors and buds.

3 Likes

It’s kind of a typical story. In 2008-2012, I’m not sure, Autos were just coming on the scene. Lots of press about them in high times etc. I couldn’t wait to try them. Got seeds from Barney’s and Attitude Seeds and planted 4 of them in coco. They were vigorous plants that grew about 3 feet tall and had a nice smell. Grew them to completion with fat buds and all. When it came time to blaze it up; The shit would NOT get you high. AT ALL! I swore I would never waste my time again on this “gimmick”. Then I met Mr. Sparkle and the notorious Dark Devil. This plant completely changed my perception. They have come a long way with Autos now and they are definitely relevant and worthwhile thanks to ppl like @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle. Sorry for the length of this post but I love telling that story!

14 Likes

I know that dude MrGoodfellow! We have definitely crossed paths before somewhere. I used to go by Bongwater830 if that rings any old bells.

7 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior. I’ve done some grossly unscientific tests and the results are encouraging. The Immediate improvements are a stronger fan, insulated duct, and increasing the time before ice is gone. I’ve had some great suggestions on the ice from the OG Fam and I’m confident that I’m close to getting it right. Then I will make one for each flower tent. Thanks for asking! Nuttn’ but love brother…

10 Likes

Dunked 6 last night. I’ll send you some pics in a bit. Jah!

5 Likes

“Curiosity has detrimental outcomes on the feline persuasion.”

Fritz the Cat

3 Likes

Hey @seedlingstarter. How’s the transition to coco going? I’m doing the same thing, switching from Happy Frog to coco. Any tips? All love bro…

4 Likes