Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Hey @oleskool830 i love the switch. I remember when i first started growing in 05’ in soil some runs be great others bumpy from ph to hot soils etc. Some plants wouldnt make it while others i had great success i got better with time though still problems arose from time to time. With coco have a ph meter an great nutes i have mega crop great stuff and water once a day and they florish. They literally explode in growth because of having so much oxygen. I dont even measure my ppm cause it’s around 100 which isnt bad. I only measure the nutes in grams an up it by .5 every week until i hit 5g’s which i havent gone past yet. Watering everyday is fine it put fresh oxygen into the coco an the plants wont drown because coco is 30 % oxygen.

1.water once a day or more with nute water add calmag also.
2. Always check the reservoir daily on ph. 5.8 to 6.0 is best before you water.
3. Never let the coco go dry it is a hydro medium needs the daily watering for fresh oxygen.
Also let 10% runoff it drains the salts from the nutes so there will be no salt build up.

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Crap, it sounds like Im using names of the dead!.. I only started MrGoodfellow around 6 years ago on OpenGrow. I’m just a bum who lives in his van, down by the river.

8 Likes

Younguns are stepping up to earn their place of honor in the flower tent. We’ve got the famous @Muleskinner Crater Lake. Two F2s and three F3s. :boom: Two Zamdelica :star_struck: and 3 Skunk/Jackberry :woozy_face:

Stay Tuned

20 Likes

I think about you old timer! Lol

Usually when I take my socks off at night and tell myself “I gotta cut my toenails…looking like @oleskool830

Hahaha looking good sir!! Get them crater lakes up those are some fire plants!! But you know that :wink:

9 Likes

Hahahahaha! Thanks my friend. @ReikoX gifted me the Zamdelica. I can’t wait to smoke some and put on my boogie shoes! Nuttn’ but love brother…

25 Likes

Cool drawing! 20 characters

3 Likes

I hope they are as terroriffic as they were advertised! They are fems too, not sure I mentioned that.

4 Likes

Fem Zameldica, really! Oleskool’s got all the cool shit!

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I don’t have that Euro Amnesia Haze!! That herb I’m sure is beyond anyone’s expectations! Thanks for the kind words my brother…

4 Likes

Yeah, I hear ya bro. I’m just an old guy sitting around waiting to die and growing weed until then. All love…

6 Likes

You will have soon, the cut survives and is about to be close to normal again. Will not be but a few weeks time she shall be able to give up cuts. Im not going to hang here, but WILL keep up with you on this and our meeting.

Keep it old school !

5 Likes

What does this mean? Is everything OK? Nuttn’ but love bro…

3 Likes

Grabbing some popcorn. I’m sitting on some zamaldelica seeds too. Looking forward to seeing yours!

5 Likes

I am loving the LRUV from @ReikoX more each day. It gets better and better. Great Growin’ brother…

20 Likes

That’s a really nice looking bud! What sort of genes are in the El Ruv?

2 Likes

El Ruv is one of my auto crosses. The male was a Lowryder2 the female was Ultraviolet. The cross was labeled LRxUV and got nicknamed El Ruv trying to pronounce the label. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

thx.
Just looked these two up. Nice sounding strains. They both sound pretty amazing. That must be a smelly cross you have. I was wondering why I kept hearing about ElRuv. Nice job! peace

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s an extremely low yielder.

3 Likes

Looking good ol skewl. I can’t wait to see you run the straw skunk fems and some others I have rolling around. Im dropping them tomorrow for ya bud. My next run is deffinitely gonna have grow hards strains going. I’m a Goji fanatic! I’m not totally sure on the lineages but that snowlotus and redheaded stranger… Holy shizer. @GrowHard. Do you have a link or something for your genetics? Thanks bro.
J

2 Likes