Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

:smile: perfect, no wasting energy on the ol fellas watch. :bird: :fork_and_knife:

4 Likes

Hey OG Buckaroos and Buckerettes! Things are getting poppin” in Flwr#1. The girls are showing their naughty bits. No signs of heat stress since the OSHTC has been employed.

The Edge is a freebie I got from a Spanish Seed Bank order. Dutch Passion The Edge If you’re a fan of strong old-school Skunk varieties with bumper harvests then this is a perfect choice. The Edge is a Sativa dominant (75% Sativa, 25% Indica) variety that delivers heavy harvests of top quality cannabis with a strong Shiva aroma which will remind you of the good old days. THC levels of 17% are typical, this is a powerful variety. The Edge has a Skunk-appearance, but with slightly more stretch.

:cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Oleskool New York City Diesel. Very vigorous and first to show bud.

19 Likes

Orange Sunshine by @50State. I’ve got a keen eye on these. HIGH expectations! They are a little shy and slow to show.

22 Likes

My favorite strain. C99/Romberry. Also slow to show but getting top heavy. Nectar of the gods!

Donkey Chain!

22 Likes

When during the flower cycle should I cut back on MegaCrop and by how much? It is my understanding that nitrogen will slow flowering. Thanx!

2 Likes

Look at @ReikoX’s Girls! They grow up so fast these Autos! A few of them are very familiar from last ReikoX run. I guess I’ll name them myself. ??F2 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

18 Likes

Now THAT is a good looking plant!!! Auto or not!

No don’t deprive them of food, cutting it down won’t make your P and K more available in flower, just feed as usual, you do more than alright… Are you using the old version or the updated one?

6 Likes

I just finished the last of my MegaCrop 1. I’m on the 2.0 now. I had two runs with nitrogen Toxicity late in flower. I don’t want that Toasty. The MegaCrop is the main source of nitrogen. It’s a damn conundrum I say! They do appear hungry when I cut it back by 50% in week 6. Hmmmm. A damn stumper @toastyjakes. Nuttn’ but love brother…

4 Likes

Idk. I haven’t had I higher N problem like the leaves darkening since i switched to V2 but also can’t feed them as high as I could with V1…

Some dark green leaves aren’t hurting anything, like I said, your plants always look good… if they were dying or starting to be on the so dark green they’re blackish end then I would say you would have an issue… but all is still well sir

5 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes. You’re probably right. This run seems more than fine right now. In the past, around week 6-7 I get those dark leaves and some “clawing”
Maybe it’s harmless but it’s ugly and I don’t like it. I appreciate your help very much. Like I say…

5 Likes

Yea and for 8 week strains and it happens like 6 or 7 weeks it’s more than ok… What I would say is maybe start of week 7 start backing off the Megacrop a bit and do a kind of flush just to ease your mind a bit… then they are pulling from themselves that last week and the N tox should go down with a majorly light “flush” feed

Are you using neem btw? Usually gives me those dark and shineys too…

But I got you brother… You’ll figure it out :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @toastyjakes. Flushing a bit at week 6-7 might help. Didn’t think of that. Thanks M8. All love bro!

2 Likes

Nice looking ladies. :v::v:

1 Like

9 Likes

19 Likes

Rock on bro! Beautiful morning message! Got my kindness shaker out and I’m gonna sprinkle that shit all over this place! peace

5 Likes

Right on Brother @GMan!

1 Like