Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Is anybody else HOT? damn… 101F right now… We start dropping tomorrow though. 93 tomorrow and all 80s and one day of 70s for highs…yeah!

BUT, guess what? I have to leave for west Hell in two days. aarggghhh!! I may be there in the Hobbs area a couple of weeks.

If it gets too unbearable, I may holler at you Oleskool. I might need you to point that new ghetto cooler you made towards the west/NW…please.

6 Likes

we are getting 2 days of Texas-grade heat tomorrow and I will be hiding inside the AC whimpering like a small child :smile:

5 Likes

ONLY 93 here right now…getting a break. So damn hot went to go run my dog’s, we usually go 10 miles(I am on an Ebike) today we went 1.6 and they had enough, lol.

My outside plants are just hating this, and I see them smile when sunset is approaching…CANNOT IMAGINE just standing there in the dirt in full sun all day long…DO NOT want to be a plant!!!

4 Likes

All of my plants are in the shade with only morning sun and the rest are inside the back porch which is like a small greenhouse but with only late afternoon sun but very bright. They all look great once I took them out of the sun… sheesh… freaking weed can’t even take this sun. We get a break starting tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good news out of Texas! Could this be the way the Prohibition ends in Texas? I love this comment:

“This is not just Texas,” said Peter Stout, president of the Houston Forensic Science Center, which runs tests for the Houston Police Department and other agencies.

Oh yes it is my Prohibitionist friend! yes it is! it’s time for a new Texas…

Texas Legalized Hemp, not Marijuana, Governor Insists as Prosecutors Drop Pot Charges

Prosecutors say labs don’t have the time or equipment to distinguish between legal hemp and illegal pot.

7 Likes

It’s a true clusterfuck. I’ve lost hope in these right wing, gun totn’, religious extremists and their desperate clinging to the “big lie”. I really don’t give a shit what they do. I just continue to do what I do.

11 Likes

Texas can send the samples to me. One toke and I’ll let them know if it is pot or hemp. For free! :snake:

6 Likes

a lot of these right-wing religious folks are libertarian in real life, the media always twists things. Gun-rights people don’t like Prohibition either, they know if the govt. has the power to take our weed it can take their guns

This news is encouraging - it could turn out that some states never actually repeal Prohibition, they just stop enforcing. The prosectuors and judges can decide it. In Massachusetts the judiciary made a secret agreement around 1990 to stop jailing people for weed in response to Operation Green Merchant. When we checked in 2002 there were only 4 people in jail for cannabis in the whole state.

most old vice laws were never repealed, just ignored. There are still all sorts of "blue laws’ on the books here banning everything from oral sex to drinking on Sunday, they never got taken off the books

9 Likes

this is the guy - he wants to legalize and he’s quoting Scripture! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Ahhhh, Texas. It was a discouraging place to be if you wanted to keep up with the rest of the world. It reminds me of a very dry Alabama.

I’d say, it’s more about who can make the money off of this and how much. Once they get that fight over with, who knows… I aint seeing it. I could see counties legalizing it like in Colorado. Some don’t want it, and the ones that do voted it in. I could see Austin dealing with it okay but, it creates a gold rush mentality since it’s the only place in that part of the state. That might freak the other counties out.

Heh, Austin would probably keep a steady 20% increase in today’s population, once other Texans come, stay, and buy, go home… rinse/repeat. That’s when the other counties go, “wtf?!, we want some of that money”!

3 Likes

Yeah this guy shocked everyone! He’s a Republican to boot! You’ve got this guy and then there are the bullet headed rednecks out in West Texas that want to put you in jail for 15 years for a joint. It’s hopeless.

5 Likes

I think it was a republican that introduced the Alabama Med bill. I think politicians views on legalization is more determined by age rather than party.

Alabama still has too many old bubbas on both sides of the isle. Instead of passing the bill, they passed a resolution to set up a committee to study the impacts of med-legal and bring a bill up next year.

Translation: Let’s hire our cousins and in-law’s firms, pay them millions to find out how to make the most tax money and limit distribution rights to our campaign donors.

2 Likes

Happy Saturday Y’all! Giving the Autos some attention this morning. How ‘bout @ReikoX’s Girls!
Which one is of the Dark Devil persuasion? I know she’s in there. See if you can tell?

I’ll check back later when lights on. Love each other!

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Do not know but really like pic #4, looks like my favorite HAZE plant…NICE!!!

3 Likes

Some lil ones waiting for their new shoes. I need to get more coco.

Some of the group with their new shoes, topped and waiting for a spot in flower tent.

Busy in the old Shitkicker Grow Shed!

Nuttn’ but love Fam…

11 Likes

What is on top of the pots?

1 Like

Busting out the rice hulls eh?

Looking fantastic as usual!

so you’re growing the Crater Lake for your son! that’s pretty cool - I think that makes you a shaman! witch doctor, etc

5 Likes

Rice Hulls Daddio! Rice Hulls. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna Crater Lake his ass sober! He’s got 2 months with no alcohol but plenty of Crater Lake! It has really worked for him. He’s been growing a couple years on his own so I’m gonna give him seeds to grow this amazing medicine. Growing it for me too of course because it stones the dogshit out of me! Much love and gratitude my friend. My son is definitely a @Muleskinner super fan!

8 Likes