Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

Damn. My condolences, buddy. I’m sorry to hear that.

4 Likes

Thanks @Organical and @breadwinner!! The grieving process is a wild one to watch someone go through.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @PatHealy Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family brother.

3 Likes

Thanks @ItsintheGenetics!!

That sucks man. Sorry to hear about your aunt. Best of luck helping your mom out and with the project. Lots going on.

2 Likes

Thanks @Longtooth!!

Also, I didn’t notice a circuit breaker tripped when the power went out yesterday, so my weed freezer has been off the whole time. I’ll just toss out what’s in there and move the freezer up into the grow room. Keep everything in one room. Less chance of someone opening it and finding a freezer full of pounds of fresh frozen flower too. Haha

6 Likes

So sorry to hear my friend

Sending prayers and good thoughts

Thanks @Papalag!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Positive thoughts and support for you and your family

2 Likes

I don’t anyone thought your BSing.

Sorry for your loss brotha. Good man being there for your mom, Hope your keeping your head up as well.

2 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen and @InTheWoods!! I just wasn’t sure, buses I hadn’t mentioned it again. Haha

Any of you want something fun to do? Order a full cadillac trapeze reformer Pilates machine deal that comes with no assembly instructions. I’ve been messing with this thing since 9:00 AM when the delivery guy dropped it off. Now waiting for a phone call from the company to walk me through this.

5 Likes

Better you than me :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Prayers are being offered!

1 Like

@PatHealy right now :grinning::grinning::grinning:istockphoto-1310982745-612x612

4 Likes

Hahaha Pretty much.

9 Likes

For @Slammedsonoma420:

3 Likes

I’m sure I have that cd still! Man what great memories.

3 Likes

Hahaha I remember being pissed off mine got scratched in front of our middle school when we’d pass CDs back and forth to put in our portable CD players. The skip protection that never worked and whatnot. Back in the days days. Hahaha

3 Likes

Never good to have that many screws leftover

3 Likes

Exactly!!! Causes me great concern. Haha

2 Likes

Done!! They forgot the pulley ropes, so once I get those, it’ll be complete.

6 Likes