Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

Time to get stoned.

1 Like

We’re lucky to have a Pilates studio a 3 minute walk away. Mrs Foreigner goes all the time.

1 Like

They charge too much for me though. $60-$80 per session. Usually only 30-45 minutes. I’m trying to get some work in daily. Haha. Still need a treadmill, cage deal with pulleys, and a dumbbell rack. Move the heavy bag in there and I’ll be good-to-go. Haha I want a mini-trampoline with cords instead of springs too. Bosu and Swiss ball as well. I’m getting there. Trying to finish the yard at the same time too. Killing me financially. Haha

4 Likes

That looks medieval.

3 Likes

Stretching.

23 Likes

I didn’t know that anyone else even knew Dead Prez haha. I have introduced so many people to their music. I love all of their tracks, but Hip Hop (and It’s Bigger Than Hip Hop) is definitely one of my favorites. Their whole Let’s Get Free album is amazing. I give thanks to Dead Prez and Rage Against The Machine for me being so militant.

I tried to post one track, but I couldn’t choose just one haha:

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Hahaha Hell yeah @stanknugzz77!! They’re some FAMU boys. Hip Hop and Ante Up from M.O.P. were my songs if I needed to get hyped up. Haha

Time to go hit a lick!! Haha

5 Likes
4 Likes

23 Likes

Do you run without a trellis/net?

I always start mine without, but then 2-4 weeks into flowering end up throwing one on cause everything start falling over.

I never use a net, but should. Haha. I usually put a bamboo stake in each pot, but they were pissing me off this run, so I yanked them all out.

4 Likes

Gonna be some leaners in there…:grinning: garden is looking good @PatHealy, anything standing out in there?

2 Likes

One of the plants that came in a bag of seeds labeled Choco or Cocoa Kush and one that was labeled Chem seem to always catch my eye. The Chem one might just be because it’s stretching the most though. Haha. The Cough plants should be interesting. One or two, of I’m not sure which plants, are much slower than the others flowering wise. Smells funky already when you get in there. Probably end up with seeded bud from a nanner somewhere, because I’m not checking them or anything unless it’s the plants right in my face when I’m vacuuming up runoff. Haha

3 Likes

Had to come in here to figure out how long they’ve been flipped. 28 days it seems. I’ll throw some pics in here when the lights come on tonight. Full tent for sure. The plants that were labeled Chem have some spots from pH swings. Was a bit lazy with checking pH for a couple of weeks, but they’re fine.

6 Likes

32 Likes

Nice jungle you have there @PatHealy , everybody is looking healthy and stacking some weight no doubt. I bet it starting to get nice and stinky in there…

9 Likes

Beauties!! Look forward to the updates🔥

1 Like

Looks great man.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Totally spaced on filling the res yesterday, so they went a day without feed/water. Haha Whoops.

8 Likes