Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

They’re gonna be just fine homie. They’re looking real good.

3 Likes

You’ll need a machete to cut your way through that jungle lol

Nice :+1:

4 Likes

Never did that before but I have a habit of stepping on the switch for the pump and turning it off and then I check the plants at 8pm when lights come on and I got a full bucket and dry coco

1 Like

Hope all is well with @PatHealy, havent seen him around in a while

5 Likes

He got caught in that machine he was assembling :rofl:

4 Likes

Somebody is going to have to do a wellness check on @PatHealy you may be right @Emeraldgreen
This could be him right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:
hqdefault

3 Likes

Much to simple. I have a vision of him suspended in the air with every move having no impact :rofl:
Outa :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hahaha All is well and the plants are alright. Not happy with them, but no big deal, just going to
make hash or whatever out of it. Hopefully chop these down October 1st. Then, flower out a 5’x5’ and keep a 4’x4’ or 5’x5’ for veg and all of that. Trying to whittle this list down to four as well:

-A Dub
-Chem D
-Dosi Dos (Archive cut)
-Gorilla Butter (Fresh Coast Vegas cut)
-Grape Pie
-Headband (Loompa’s cut)
-Motorbreath 15
-Triangle Kush (Ocala cut)
-Wedding Cake (JBeezy cut)
-Gorilla Glue #4 (Joesy cut)
-Wedding Pie

Hopefully have Otter Popz, Pablo’s Revenge, Cap Junky, and Grape Gas as well for next run. I love small plants, so being able to run cuts will be sweet.

Thanks to all for checking in!! I’ll throw some pics up once a week or so.

16 Likes

All right he managed to free himself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s going to be a tough list to narrow down
Maybe 8 so you can flower 4 and rotate to the other 4 on the next flower cycle.

4 Likes

@PatHealy getting free looking like…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
images (35)

That is one hell of a list… i am thinking
Wedding cake
Motorbreath
Triangle
Headband

5 Likes

Hahaha What was that guy struggling with in that pic? 225?? I’m not getting pinned by that. I did get a subscription to Pilatesology to really figure out that machine I got. Haha. I just got a little 48” bungee trampoline too for inside. It’s super fun.

I’ll grow a bunch of little one cola plants first to see which 3-5 I keep around. I really prefer little plants.

5 Likes

I thought you were stuck in the Pilates machine :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wedding cake
Gorilla glue
Chem d
Triangle

Second run
Dosi does
Headband
Gorilla butter
Motor breath 15

3 Likes

You both are pretty close to what I’m leaning towards. Haha I’m thinking:
-Triangle
-Wedding Cake
-GG#4
-Motorbreath 15

But, that can always change in the next month or so before I get them. Haha. If I need to, I’ll grab some others after this next run. I’ll probably be pretty set though and I still have quite a few seeds I have to pop, because I paid or traded for them. Quite a few for me, not for some of the seed collectors out there. Best thing that could happen is that I could trade my seeds for cuts and never have to pop seeds again. Haha

12 Likes

My first ever grow was Barney’s Wedding Cake fem seeds. Never got to sample it though. I have a few Wedding Cake crosses going right now, I’m hoping I find something doughey in there. Is that even a trait of WC?

1 Like

I don’t think of Wedding Cake as doughy, but what type of doughy we talking? Sweet dough, yeasty dough, so on? I’m guessing you’re talking sweet dough. I don’t think that’s Wedding Cake myself.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was hoping for. I’m trying to create a sweet, lemon citrusy-doughey cultivar and was hoping to use the Wedding Cake for part of it. Oh well. We’ll see what I find.

Thanks dude.

4 Likes

wedding cake is definitely in the bakery space but its not “sweet” in the way some strains are. citrus tends to be an overpowering terp profile, it kinda drowns out any subtle notes. the wedding cake is definitively a strong terp profile but id be worried about the citrus overpowering that bakery backend.

what specifically were you aiming for? maybe we might be able to steer you towards something that already exists. there are a ton of candy citrus cuts and crosses floating around right now. i bet someone here has something along the lines of what youre dreaming up

killer lineup @PatHealy. my vote would be

• headband
  • dosi
  • tk
  • motorbreath
6 Likes

Orale bro,

It’s actually kind of funny that I went all in on the Wedding Cake without ever sampling it. I’ve heard about the tendency of citrus overpowering everything, especially fruity profiles.

I’m aiming to create something similar to PCGs Bombay Crush, but overall the project is a dedication to my pup. I want to be working on it throughout her life so I have a polished cultivar to always remember her by.

I’ve got 6 unknown pollen donor fem Wedding Cake x Sunset Sherbet crosses from Always be Flowering going right now, as well as a Wedding Cake x OG Kush Breath v2.1 fem. I also popped some Wedding Cake x Face Off OG Bx1 regs to hopefully open pollinate as well as sprinkle some pollen on those fem crosses.

There’s at least 10 other cultivars that I have to open pollinate and then start crossing and searching through as well. Out of this batch, my favorite scent so far is from one of those ABF bagseed crosses. Has that typical strong lemon candy scent, it’s real nice.

6 Likes

One plant flopped over when they dried out and I can’t get it back up. I’m not pulling plants out to string them up and all of that nonsense, so we have some plants on top of each other. I’m so over this run, I just don’t care. We’re at 42 days of flower now. I’ll switch them from 11.5/12.5 to 11/13 tonight when the lights come on. I’ve always changed the time the lights go off, but is that correct or does it not matter? Hopefully get about four more weeks out of them and then see what they’re looking like. Smells really good in the tent.

That Cannatrol thread cracks me up. Cures, locking terps in, and all sorts of nonsense in there. Haha

6 Likes

You are gonna have to get you one of those cannatrols. Make drying a breeze

1 Like