Perma Dream preservation

Nice looking in there!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Looking good brother. I haven’t been doing a lot of cloning, as of late but, I just usually use this cheap powder shit, that I picked up. I need to build me a cloner, only problem is that right now, I am not growing more than 1 plant, of any particular strain. I’m finishing up these White Widow feminized auto crosses. Should be another week or so. I’ll get some headed in your direction, when I finish, if you want some.
I hope that all is well. Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:

4 Likes

@TokerJayG this is my Perma Dream preservation

4 Likes

Looking great!! Looking forward to seeing the flowers on this plant. I was surprised to see purple from such an start. Nice and interesting mix of genetics too!

3 Likes

looking real good so far! cant wait to see more pics!!

3 Likes

13 Likes

Few pics , Perma Dream green and purple and romulan grapefruit, Jamaican grape haze ,icc#5. In the bubble buckets, Seedlings taking off. Sundae smash and Mendo wreck s1 have not popped yet , all others have popped . Including @TestOfOath icc#5 fems and the icc x pck cross. Should surface soon. And not running them long in veg going to buckets and getting couple weeks and flipped to flower :+1::+1::v: Looks like I finally got these clones to pop roots.:grin::grin:

6 Likes

couple pics. Lights off at the moment to do a preventative treatment for mites. No issues at the moment and don’t want to go through that again. Seedlings coming along, sundae smash has not popped yet neither has Mendo wreck. Both were early seeds , replace with more mature seeds see if they pop this time, 1-icc#5 did not pop and on inspection found it was cracked. I had found a couple seeds in a bud I had that went through my grinder and apparently got lucky to pick that one, new seed in its place. Green Perma seems to crave nitrogen and has a few yellow leaves. Slowly ramping her up to make her happy, Purple Perma is good with the nitrogen but seems to be craving more magnesium, slowly trying to adjust to each plants specific needs to make them happy​:+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Never end’s. I been hanging around @TestOfOath and @NeverBullSeeds too damn much. I need help :exploding_head::exploding_head:. I got issues :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: damn you 2. Lmfao :rofl: :joy::rofl::joy: 2 more sets of seeds down!!! Icc#5 x superfreak from @TestOfOath and gmo x Mendo breath from @Sebring :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Been looking for these couple pics. I may have posted them before not sure. This is the last purple Perma Dream I ran, hoping this one follows along the same lines as this pic. Very good mellow smoke and extremely strong terps, strong as in your tasting it the next 4-5 bowls no matter what you switch to, definitely a distinct potent profile, ok. Enough B.S. here she is.

16 Likes

That is beautiful BIGJ! Just stunning. :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you brother, I actually had a hard time chopping that one. Wish I would have taken more pics. I’m kinda leaning toward open pollenate with purple pheno. Make all my crosses also. Hold back couple green pheno clones for a separate green run. I like the idea of having multiple phenos to hunt through with crossing green and purple. Give me green seeds purple seeds and mixed pheno. Can’t wait :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Brother @BIGJ , you, and most here, are way above my pay grade. lol.
I feel like a little fish that swam into a school of friendly giant Channel Catfish.
:astonished:

1 Like

few pics. Perma Dream and a few of her soon to be crosses . Half these seedlings are getting separated,half of them getting pollenated the others keeping separate for smoke

11 Likes

That third picture looks dope as hell!
Edit: 4th picture lol

2 Likes

man these are really nice looking!!! im there fingers crossed for you that it is.

2 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you, my friend, that is Perma Dream green pheno, definitely different from any of the others I’ve grown , super thick, nodes everywhere, should be a good one. Got a couple clones set aside to run separate for seed, she has a berry/pine smell with a hint of cat piss. ( don’t have any cats. Lol). First one that I have ever had like this. If all goes well should have some beans of both to go around og :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Cleaning day. My room is a mess. Between transplanting seedlings and leaves falling from the ladies finishing up with the seed run. What a mess. So Everything is coming out , whole room is getting bleached cleaned and reorganized, been slacking a bit this run and need to get back on track. Mites took most my ladies out last run. Not doing that again. So once a week it’s getting cleaned and bleached to sterilize and kill anything that may still be left lurking, waiting to cause havoc again… on a side note. Couple have asked about the leaf damage on Perma looks like mite damage, no mites. Just me being careless in a rush spraying down some buckets with peroxide to sterilize them and getting some of the mist on the leaves. Lights on peroxide on leaves = burnt leaves and spotting. Also have some slight mag deficiency Damn coco. I even did a rinse and cal mag soak, it’s corrected now and going strong :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes