Perma Dream preservation

Spray those plants I gave you down too for shits and giggles… My room has been fucked lately too and I’d hate to be the one to ruin your hard cleaning work. It was fresh medium and the medium they got pulled from was new so I don’t think you’ll have any problems but better safe than sorry as we’ve all learned.

I really gotta remember to remind people to quarantine when I give out…

2 Likes

Brother already on top of it. Everything in the room got treated . , kept the new ones away for day or so and treated them, so far no issues, I’m gonna treat them here in a little bit while lights out . Then Pull them all and do my cleaning :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Halfway done. Pulled all the panda film, cleaned everything up and set things partially back up.gotta dig out the the panda film lay some new down. Few pics. Cleaned some dead off Perma. Thinking I’m gonna wait for my clone tent to show up before I put the panda film back down. Half these seedlings are going in the tent and I want to figure out a little better placement of the plants, to make things easier to take care of. .

10 Likes

Outmotherfuckoingstanding, brother J. Things are looking good, for sure :v:t4:

1 Like

cleaned and ready for panda film, gonna hold off till clone tent comes in, half these seedlings will go in it , they are in separate area, so less stuff to move out of the room and less chance for one of my pothead puppies to eat any of them. Lmao.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. But seriously they try to eat the plants. Love the leaves.

5 Likes

@PowerpackGenetics this is my Perma dream journal, welcome to check it out

1 Like

Top view green Perma. Nice structure loaded with nodes and bud sites. She’s pretty thick. Smells of cat piss and berries with hint of cheese

7 Likes

Top view of purple Perma , solid plant nice structure thicker branches and main stalk , more vertical branching ,smells of cheese and creamy berries

7 Likes

Tent finally arrived, Time to move some seedlings and see how everything fits.

5 Likes

Ok things seem to be talking off on the seed making and new crosses. So I’m taking votes and opinions on the new logo and brand for my line of crosses. Gonna have lots of stuff coming out and I hope to take all to at least F2 hopefully more like F3-F4.

I’ve got a couple other ideas on logo still in the works , so far I’m kinda stuck on this one. Definitely Memorable… lol :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Gary Likey :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

9 Likes

a couple of months and you ll have a big garden and fat nuts

3 Likes

Yeah, this is about to get very interesting… :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Gotta keep up with my buddy @TestOfOath , :rofl:.

4 Likes

Rocking it brother. Outmotherfuckingstanding :v:t4:

4 Likes

Ok so I’ve got 9 seedlings that will be crossed with Perma Dream and trying to get things figure out and situated , then it dawned on me that I have an 18 site trough system, 3 troughs 6 sites per, Soooo I’m thinking bring it back out. I’m not going huge on the Seed run plants… not that I haven’t already had 6 footers in it!!

.lmao :rofl::joy:. I’m thinking would work perfect for seed runs. Especially if I space so empty sites between them. Think it’s time to dig it back out

7 Likes

Oh, heck yeh, I’d do it for sure.

1 Like

Back up and running, getting water set and plants ready to gonin

8 Likes

12 Likes