Piffcoast Skunkcon "The Search For The King of Skunk 🦨"

That should be great :blush:. Stardawg is stinky all by itself for me.

1 Like

Sounds amazing
Love to get my hands on that

1 Like

It’s a sour d stanker imo. Grows huge though. And quick.

4 Likes

Sounds better and better!

1 Like

I am a old school head that was fortunate enough not only in partaking in acquiring and smoking the real SKUNK ( Roadkill Skunk ) but grew it as well. I can definitely tell that when I say it smelled like a freshly ran over Skunk it did even worse than you can imag8ne . But it had a sensational flavor. A lot of people claim to have it ,but I have never seen it or smelt s8nce around 83’ or 84’ .
So that is why I am going back to the basics and the start. I have acquired the Afghans,Columbian Gold and I am awaiting the Acapulco Gold. To start the hunt for the right phenos, I also just acquired some beans that are from some 30 year stock of Skunk #1 or that real Roadkill Skunk .
I will try and keep you all informed, but if you can try and join us in Discord on Photosyntec’s channel .

13 Likes

Welcome @Tramp, a good idea is to head over to the New to the new OG would like to introduce myself

Or Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Happy growing.

Wishful thinking from one who wasn’t there, clearly Those who know, know. Why would you refute industry leaders like Kevin Jodrey, and thousands of others who were there, and experienced it?

Me too, 1984 in LA, and It was just called “The Humboldt” back then. Came in a lime green, leafy, hairless, sticky, trichome colored banana cola type, as well as an almost black, purple, frosty, equally sticky selection. Smell, taste, and high were identical. Was around for a few years, then never again. Had some other skunky, indica type varietals afterwards, but never the full expression. I like to say today the best Chem or OG have about 70% of the goodness, but something is missing, something is mixed in, and it’s muted down.

1 Like

Nice, where did you aquire the Columbian Acapulco and afghan?

I acquired the Afghan and did a collab with a Breeder to bring back. The Columbian are from Hippy Don as well as the Acapulco.

1 Like

I was thinking of doing same thing, should be stressful and fun lol. Good luck hope you get it.

What was that discord? Tried finding it. Anymore info anywhere?

1 Like

Go to Photosyntec’s yout7be channel and hit the link for his Discord . When you land let them know tramp sent you

2 Likes

Thanks ,I will need it . Already have 6 of Afghan and 6 of Columbian in the dirt . Awaiting the Acapulco. Also did score some 1981 skunk #1 seeds said to be the legend. But who knows have some in soil now.

5 Likes

Nice, only thing those sativas long flower times.

1 Like

Yep. But I am somewhere that it could be possible

1 Like

All I’m finding is a Canadian guy, is that correct? No discord in the bio though. 🤷

2 Likes

Sounds interesting.

That 8s correct check details I believe email him for invite

3 Likes

Yeah it’s all crazy. I’m 35 in VA and I had it once. Early 2000’s, in my teens. Been smoking for a couple years at that point. We got loads of skunks out here and the stuff I had that one time was a dead ringer. Old head I dealt with (friend of my father) grew it. From older seed stock I would imagine. Dead ringer tho, unmistakable. 50 for quarter and I regret not buying more since that first day i got it.

4 Likes