Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

That’s a nice strain the Pure Kush. It will sit your ass down w a big smile on your face.

Maybe cross those Pure Kush to your Blue Sunshine pollen? Create “Pure Sunshine”!

Bummer he isn’t here. Always was a good dude when we chatted.

4 Likes

I also have some Master Kush x Blueberry F4 pollen from Second Generation Genetics I could use. Keep it kushy lol. Def hope these plants straighten out. I’ve heard it’s good smoke!

4 Likes

So that’s makes it 50/50, right? lol!

No, really that is very nice to hear because it seems it’s all or nothing with what’s gone out :thinking:

I grow in 2 gallon pots, and they get about 3 1/2’ wide, so you’re gonna have some fun!

They can get a bit floppy… I finally learned canes work better sooner than later, lol!

Are you going to put any outdoors? I’ve seen some huge ones :yum:

I also think it’s very cool that you passed some around :grinning:

7 Likes

I won’t be running any outdoors. My plan is to put some MTG Orange Turbo outside this year to make hash with. I need to pop those soon and start getting my garden cleaned up and ready for that. Yea I’m def running behind there too lol. Might finally get to that this weekend

4 Likes

Hit a couple Orange Verde branches with some Appalachia F3 fem pollen from @Slammedsonoma420 and some c99 x Jack Herer pollen from @Maddawg. Debating hitting some SSDD with some Bubble Gum Kush pollen he sent too

15 Likes

Oh and ive got this Froot by the Foot auto from Atlas Seed Co going in my veg room. Looks like its getting close. Smells great

18 Likes

Did you try any of the Master Kush x BB pollen yet? I think mine was DOA…hit 3 different plants with it and no seeds so far :expressionless:

4 Likes

All caught up for the moment :joy:. Like to hear your thoughts on the froot by the foot.
Super curious about the La pure kush!

3 Likes

Oof… That sucks… I bought the bigger vial too. I’m hoping it’s still good. I vacuum sealed and froze mine with desiccant as soon as it got here. That shit wasn’t cheap either.

5 Likes

I’ll def post a smoke report. The lowers still have some time but the top is looking close to done. Def curious about the LAPK too. Was going to hit a tiny bit of the Master Kush x BBF4 pollen to it. Hope it’s still good…

4 Likes

She’s super crystal right?

3 Likes

No not too much resin production or bag appeal on her. Exceptional taste/smell & enjoyable effect.

5 Likes

My experience with atlas is insane crystal, muted smell, good bag appeal and potent.
Did their fogdog and cotton candy last year. Switched to froot by the foods this year because they said it had less phenos.

2 Likes

My mistake I was speaking on LAPK

3 Likes

Soooo i actually have 2 fbtf going lol. This is the 2nd one. Def has more of a sativa look. Got a little nitrogen toxicity from this water only soil so dont mind that lol. They both have a wonderful fruity smell.

11 Likes

Thank you! They both look tasty

1 Like

They smell really good. Like mouthwateringly good. Not super strong fill the room smell, but when you put your nose up to it, it smells strongly like a fruity gum. Wish I used regular soil instead of this hot Coast of Maine Stonington. I started them in 1g with Coco Loco, then transplanted to 5g with CoM. Thought it would be good, but it’s still way too hot for them.

5 Likes

I’ve discovered autos are tricky! They sound so easy and straight forward

4 Likes

Yea the veg time is unpredictable so it’s hard to gauge how much nitrogen to use in soil. It’s like the roots hit the pot and then it triggers flower, so it doesn’t really need much N anyway. I think I’m going to keep running a couple autos in my veg room though. I have some Seedsman Amnesia Haze autos to try next. I’ll probably just use Coco Loco. I think it has enough food/nitrogen to get it through without veg amendments or burning them, and then feed bloom when the pistils show up

5 Likes

Finally rolled out some Rosetta Stone. Got 1/2 ounce off the 90u. Still need to seive a bunch more

28 Likes