Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

No I haven’t pollinated any SSDD yet. I might use the one male that looks like the Blue Sunshine dad. Gonna have to flower him out and see how it looks/smells etc…

6 Likes

I had used the appy pollen on 3 different strains, a small branch each. One had 11 seeds, one had 12 seeds and the other had 75. No clue why one took the pollen much easier. I wish you luck and a few beans at least!

10 Likes

It kinda looks like I might have got a pistil or 2. I’m def hoping I get a couple beans, I think it would be a good cross!

8 Likes

Made some Super Mario hash lol

And a couple skulls

32 Likes

You’re froot by the foot like WAAAYYY better than mine!

5 Likes

Badass I need a goomba hash ball in my life :joy:

5 Likes

Are you growing one now?

1 Like

Thanks for the pollen vials. I used one, gave one to @FirstCavApache64 and saved one for another grow. I only hit one branch on each plant and got enough beans for me. Thanks again!!

24 Likes

Hell yea dude! Yea it doesn’t take much. I have a shit ton of beans I have no idea what to do with now lol

13 Likes

Dunking my outdoor run today. Full moon on the 5th!

13 Likes

you can donate them for the next vets give away, do a fund raiser for OG with them, or just dids them away as free seeds. lots of choices.

thanks for the full moon alert, need to pop a couple more myself.

4 Likes

Thanks again for the Seed Cellar tip a few months ago. Nice to have another good US shop to support. They had great service, i did everything via email.

3 Likes

Is there someone in charge of the vets giveaway that I can just send them to? I have a shit ton lol

7 Likes

No prob! Hopefully the germination rate isn’t too bad on them. I used some of that coconut endosperm in the water. Hope it helps!

4 Likes

@DougDawson does the veterans giveaway. Not sure how often it happens.

4 Likes

I do the Veterans giveaway once a year, so yeah, it will he happening again this year. I also shoot for 1 site fundraiser auction per year to help keep things going for OG. Not to mention, I do a ton of giveaways. If you are looking for someplace to offload extra beans, I can definitely help if you like. If so, just let me know which way you want them used. :v:

10 Likes

Nice! I’ll DM you later!

6 Likes

Itching to smoke this Froot by the Foot. Just waiting on the lowers to finish. Id cut the top off but autos supposedly dont like HST

14 Likes

the froot looks nice!

emeraldgreen and dougdawson got back to you for the answer to that question for me.

1 Like

Not a hash person but that’s actually pretty cool!

3 Likes