Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Nice! That was a strain i almost bought like 50 times.
Maybe create a Sunshine Tower (PT x Blue Sunshine)?

7 Likes

I might do a branch or 2. Was thinking about crossing Prayer Tower to Kandahar Black or DLA 13 and calling it Black Jesus lol. Def gonna hit some PTS pollen to the best JFT though. Hoping those come out stable. And the Oaxacan/AWA might be cool with the PTS as well.

10 Likes

Cross the prayer tower to that Oaxacan cross definitely!

6 Likes

Did some transplanting. Oaxacans, Juicy Fruits, Dread Bread, and PTS in new shoes. Lost one of my PTS to damping off. Down to 3 from the pack i popped.

Only seeing one of the recently germinated PTS coming up so far

20 Likes

Damn old seeds. Come on PTS you can do it!

7 Likes

I have a pack of fruit by the foot how’s the smoke report?

1 Like

This is for the one that had more of the sativa look. There’s nothing “sativa” about it though lol -

Potency is decent. Good chillin smoke. No edginess or anything like that. Calming buzz. Kills motivation lol. Very earthy flavor, hits smooth. Smells kind of earthy/lime-y with a small hint of gas, but that doesn’t come through much on the flavor so far. Doubt any will last long enough to see a good cure lol. Didn’t get very much, only like 1.5oz between 2 plants.

The indica lookin one smells very similar, but not as “bright”? Smells are a little deeper/richer. Has more of a fuel kind of flavor though, which I think is interesting. Usually the fuely stuff has that brightness to it.

8 Likes

“Indica” on left, “sativa” on the right

No flash

With flash

21 Likes

Thanks bud I appreciate the report I’m going to pop a few next round. :facepunch:

1 Like

@The_Lazy_Hippie graciously sent the last of his PTS beans in the hopes we can pull this off. Germination rate on the previous seeds from both of us hasnt been very good so far. Got them in a shot glass with water and h2o2, as well as some vegetable seeds to hopefully assist the PTS in the very early stages.

22 Likes

I love the idea of popping some veggie seeds with those PTS. All the enzymes and hormones from the sprouting veggie seeds could potentially help the older PTS seeds. Ill keep my fingers crossed that enough pop for you to have a nice F2 open pollination.

12 Likes

I think the vegetable seeds helped. Looking promising. One or 2 are completely out of the shell lol

24 Likes

SSDD getting close. Gonna push it til next weekend I think

19 Likes

Orange Verde still has a couple weeks probably

22 Likes

Orange Verde looking crucial well done

3 Likes

I really like this plant. She’s good smoke. Good buzz day or night, smells great, and has a taste that makes me want to keep hitting it lol. I pollinated one bud with C99 x Herer pollen. It’s loaded up with seeds. I pulled one out to check how far along they were the other day, and stuck it straight in a cube. Def planning on hitting it with some PTS pollen as well.

14 Likes

@VAhomegrown How goes the Prayer Tower Sativa germinations?

7 Likes

Put them in dirt the day before yesterday. One is coming up at the bottom right. Hopefully we will see more in the next day or 2

Cleaned the dirt off its head

15 Likes

The rest of the seedlings

18 Likes

One more Prayer Tower coming up

19 Likes