Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

7 Likes

I’m currently running 2 GMO x BOO and according to my notes, they are regular seeds.

Only popped 2, both were female, so I don’t have concrete proof they were or weren’t feminized.

4 Likes

Nice, now I’m even more interested :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dude loaded it up with freebies, all 10 packs of fems, too. I think he got the lineage order mixed up when writing it out though

4 Likes

Def looking forward to these Destroyer F2 from Old Sog though. The description sounds like something Bodhi would have written. These might get popped next

This remarkable strain offers an exhilarating and mind-expanding high that will take you on a cosmic journey through space and time. Imagine soaring through the universe on the back of a Bigfoot, as this enchanting plant transports you to new dimensions.

Its psychedelic effects bring forth vibrant visuals and an expanded sense of consciousness, while uplifting your mood and filling you with joy.

10 Likes

That’s the second time you referenced that strain! I’m already following your thread, and I’m way excited to watch it grow. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve heard great things about Destroyer. I have a pack of Bodhis TV (Vietnamese 7 x Thai (cannabiogen Destroyer pearl pheno ix2)
Which should be really good. He’s mentioned that Viet7 is his favorite sativa, and then he crossed it with the pearl pheno ix of Destroyer.

I’m just scared to run it because I need to read up more on stretch long flowering sativas. Don’t wanna mess it up

6 Likes

I wish I snagged a pack of that. You should def make f2s. Could veg them short for a week or 2 then flip. I think thats what most people do. If I find a pearl pheno male im hitting it to everything lol

8 Likes

That’s the plan. Hoping I can get to it sooner rather than later

7 Likes

This is the closest I’ve come to Fairfax Fourway in 20 years lol

13 Likes

Can’t wait to get into these! They’re def getting popped next. Came with 6 Black Lime Destroyer freebie beans.

8 Likes

I really want to pop those Destroyers next, but I have quite a few older packs I’m thinking about running through first. Low germ rates on the PTS make me want to try and pop one of these packs next. These are the oldest ones I have, according to my list. You can select 4

• Bodhi - Blueberry Hill (DJ Blueberry x Appalachia)
  • Bodhi - TT NL#6 x Appalachia
  • Bodhi - Green Lotus (Green Crack x Snow Lotus)
  • Snowhigh - Blueberry Blast
  • Snowhigh - Purple Mexican Thai
  • Irie Vibe - Grendel (G13HP x Tripleproof Moonshine)

0 voters

16 Likes

Voted Blueberry Hill & Grendel but really all sound very interesting. Had to look up Tripleproof Moonshine but that one sounds cool too.

7 Likes

Grendel and blueberry blast for me.

I have a pack of the ttnl6 x appy tho if you get to it and want extras to look through. You know I’d be interested in what you find though :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Yea that BBB is up there for me too!

I have some other beans I got from OleReynard that are Grendel x Tripleproof Moonshine, so it’s a Tripleproof Moonshine BX. Those should probably be germinated soon too lol

8 Likes

I was going to say the same to you lol. Shoe said they had some “killer terps”, which sounds pretty good

5 Likes

Oh nice lol well, whoever gets to them first then I guess :wink:

4 Likes

Here’s some plant pics

PTS looking happy

Seedlings still being small and stuff

Orange Verdes stillllll revegging

14 Likes

Happy your PTS plants bounced back so well, They look great!

9 Likes

Plan is to pollinate some Orange Verdes when I flower out the PTS male. I’ll take a couple cuts off of him, as well as the 2 female PTS, to make F2’s with, and grow the moms for smoke. I’ll harvest the PTS pollen after the OV’s get nice and pollinated. Kinda kicking myself for popping the Orange Creamsicles now. It is what it is. I’ll flower out the OC males one at a time after the PTS male, and collect some of that, too. If I find a JFT dom male in the OC I might try and make a JFT IC with the most JFT of the JFT lol. ACRONYMS!

Probably going to “retire” the Orange Verde after this. I’ve made seeds using C99 x Herer pollen, and next will be with the PTS pollen. I need to make room for other things, and I’ve got the OC going, which is the “O” in the OV lol.

11 Likes