Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

SoCal Master Kush x Blueberry F4. 2nd Generation Genetics did a pollen drop, and I scooped up a vial.

5 Likes

That sounds :drooling_face: and strong

4 Likes

@FirstCavApache64
@Emeraldgreen
@Weednerd.Anthony
@OhNo555

send me your deets and I’ll get them mailed out in the next day or 2.

Room for one more!

7 Likes

So tempting but I’ll let someone else swoop in on these. Ssdd is amazing

4 Likes

DM sent!

Thanks again :pray:

2 Likes

Dam thanks a lot bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, addy in coming! :wink:

1 Like

I love some SSDD. I don’t get tired of smoking it like I do with a lot of other things. I’ve been essentially smoking the same plant for a while now and it always works lol. Always the same nice buzz every day. It’s damn consistent. Nice and functional unless you chief down hard, and then it’s TV time lol

8 Likes

Dibs on the 5th set of beans if they’re still available! If not, you’re still awesome, @VAhomegrown

6 Likes

Send me them deets!

4 Likes

Well, some of us work still 10-12 hour day jobs! :laughing:

Thanks for the generosity @VAhomegrown.:slightly_smiling_face:
Sweet cross!

4 Likes

Well this is looking like a waste of money lol. Not even gonna get one single plant out of that whole PTS pack. Tempted to see if the Prayer Tower Indicas will grow. Paid almost $200 for those 2 packs.

8 Likes

Damn bud, that would suck.:grimacing:

7 Likes

Oh it already sucks lol. There should be something coming up at this point. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I first got them wet.

9 Likes

What?!? That sucks. Where’d you get those seeds from?

6 Likes

I got them from an auction Shoe did. I know he stores his seeds properly. I think all these old PTS beans are just not any good anymore, regardless of where they come from. I bought a pack from him a few months ago, got 3 plants. @The_Lazy_Hippie sent me like 20 PTS beans and only got 2 plants. Had 5, 2 died after a spraying, now I have 3. Then won the auction in hopes to have more plants for F2’s and hunting moms. I’ve been cracking and scuffing them, soaked in h2o2/water… I’ll def get the Prayer Tower Indicas wet later this evening and see if anything comes from those.

10 Likes

That’s terrible news. It’s really making me feel like I should start with my oldest packs sooner rather than later

10 Likes

Yea that’s my plan. You should def do that. Anyone sitting on older packs should do that. These seeds don’t last forever

7 Likes

There goes all current plans :joy:

6 Likes

I know you know how to start seeds as well as anyone. I thought I did too, but had a couple of failed starts, and saw a Float Tek (or something like that) thread here. It was too simple not to try.

Scuff, put them in a glass of tap water, wait til the tails are about an inch, and plant 'em.

I’d always though any more than 36 hours and my seeds would drown, or some such bro science. I had some sit for 5 days before they seemed ready, and no lifeguard was diving in to save them, lol. They all grew.

Maybe another tool in your box?

10 Likes

Yeah that’s how I roll. Shot glass with a couple ml peroxide and rest tap. I sit them on my veg light where it stays warm. Most pop within 48hrs, but I’ve had some take two weeks. I’ve also walked in to find whole seedlings floating in there. With the two weeks I have to re-up the water and whatnot, but no issues unless the seeds are already dead.

8 Likes