Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

I mean… That’s how I read it haha. You should respond to him, something like,”I let Daddy Todd do whatever he wants…” haha! See what he says.

8 Likes

You pop that pack yet? I’m sitting on mine for now.

1 Like

Still sitting on mine for now. Would love to see someone pop them before me though so I can see what I’m getting myself into.

Love the user name, were you at Magnaball? That tweezer>caspian was amazing!!

3 Likes

I saw a grower pop the pack and saw his results. Checks like a classic SE type. Smells range from citrusy, to metallic, to floral. Saving it for SErn types (VB, Thai, Cambodian, etc).

And…yeah, man. 2015 was an amazing Summer run. They started taking things further post Hampton return (see KDF from Lakehood, Twist from Mann, Gin from Magna, Twist from Magna, and of course the beast that was Tweezer>Caspian…shoot…Magna in general was LIT). You go?

Great bud that summer as well

3 Likes

2015 was probably my favorite summer I’ve been to from them. I caught the MPP and Magna shows. May have gone to something else but I can’t remember without looking it up.

Magna changed my life. Curve was a huggggge letdown cause we paid for early entry and had already stayed the night before they cancelled it. I’m really really trying to pull 2024s fest. Prob the last one I can do because of kids.

2 Likes

im 3 (and 1 on the way) children in. My first boirn was the reason I missed the Dozen run, he had to have a birthday then… :expressionless:

Phish is not the same, lol.

I live close to SPAC and couldnt swing the flood jawn, bc of family…lol. Life. Love the fam, and things change. I’m 30/31 and feel like I’m getting old for Phish. I do have time for growing and weed events. #evolution :slight_smile:

Congrats and enjoy the little ones, man

2 Likes

Youre at about my level. Trying for second one now. I’m closer to 40. I got married in 2017 so I used that as an excuse for a Bakers Dozen weekend bachelor party. Finally got my Harpua that weekend too!!

We were tossing around the idea of the Sphere for easiness, but I want my festival again before I can’t sleep on the ground anymore. But yeah, I still love phish so much, but we don’t travel to see their shows as much as we used to. Getting old is tiring especially with travel and making it an all day event.

Goose stole some of my interest and I’ve been diggin this band called Houseplant recently too. So I’ve gotta spread my time out more. And still gotta have time for the wife and my weed plants.

3 Likes

Did any of y’all see the shows when TAB played with Goose??

I think it was fall 2022…

I wish I caught any of those but I didn’t have a chance, last time I saw Phish was in Orange Beach in Alabama 5/28/22.

1 Like

I did! I saw the Fairfax show and Billy Strings showed up for a few songs. That was a fantastic night! The peanut butter chocolate bar was so delicious!!

1 Like

Is your TurboKloner on a timer, if
so how long is it on then how long is it off. Or is it on 24hrs

24h. I’ve read people usetimers at 1s ON / 15s OFF intervals or something like that but don’t have a timer capable of that.

2 Likes

How do u do it with your Turbokloner, Do u just leave it on for 24 hours,

1 Like

Yes 24h ON

4 Likes

Thank u for the Info.

2 Likes

@VAhomegrown How goes the PTS F2 efforts?

7 Likes

Not only that, is everything okay over there?

Been like 3 days short of a month since he’s been on here last :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Still alive and kicking! PTS F2 are finally underway. Ended up having to take clones of the clones and wait for them to get big enough. Here’s the pollen tent with the PTS male. Got the variegated and the regular PTS, plus a Juicy Fruit Thai and an Orange Cream sickle. Just hit week 2.

Found out you can get clones in MD now from a place called Evermore Cannabis. I scooped a Green Crack, Ken’s GDP, and their selection of ACE Golden Tiger. I’m hoping that my PTS male clones are going to reveg so I can pollinate them. If not I’m planning on saving some of the pollen from this male when it starts dropping. Here’s some pics of those. Just transplanted into 5g pots

22 Likes

glad to see your still around, and hopefully doing well!!! have a great weekend.

7 Likes

Yea sorry for disappearing on everyone. I took a break from the internet for a bit. Didnt realize how long it had been since I got on OG and figured I should make an update. Been stoned af and time flew by lol

13 Likes

So glad to see you post homie been a minute hope all is well awesome your still running the pts I grew out one of the black d.o.g you sent me turned out pretty good did throw a couple of lower nanners though so didn’t keep her around

3 Likes