Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

How did you like the burnout chem?
That sounds like a fun cross

4 Likes

The Burnout Chem was pretty decent. It was a Chem leaner for sure. I still have a bunch from my outdoor run I’ve been smoking on. Starting to get tired of it though lol. Probably going to make hash with what I have left.

6 Likes

I’m a little surprised that you are getting tired of it. The taste or are you building up a tolerance to it.
I always find gems when I out cross Bodhi

3 Likes

Could be the taste. Potency is good. I smoke it and get stoned. I think Chems just aren’t my thing tbh. I gave a branch to a buddy of mine who grows and he loved it, but he also really loves Chems

6 Likes

What flavors are you leaning towards?
I noticed the northeast wants stuff that sits you down in the couch to play video games.
West coast wants stuff to go out hiking on.
So interesting how different areas develop certain preferences

4 Likes

That fogger is $100 on walmart, yikes! But I’m still going to get one! Thanks for the heads up

4 Likes

I checked that out also! I’ll get one eventually

3 Likes

My favorite smoke I grew this past run was the Orange Verde from HBK. Jar smells like orange juice without the astringency. Earthy, mossy, orange peel flavor. Got a shit ton of Blueberry stuff to get into.

I’m hunting for both. I’m really excited to explore some C99, FPOG, Blueberry, and Thai crosses I have for that peaceful “zen” buzz. I absolutely need some kind of knockout night time meds to help me sleep longer than 5 hours, which I am lacking right now. Got a pack of Power Nap by Sin City to try. Hope it lives up to the name lol. Got a bunch of Green Crack crosses to find that motivating daytime smoke.

15 Likes

Yea I got lucky and my dad got it for me for xmas. It was 15% off on Black Friday

7 Likes

I have some early Iranian f2 and crosses.

Stardawg •early Iranian

23 Likes

That looks amazing! I def like Iranian strains. I got to sample an Ancient OG leaner of Copa’s Ancient Sunshine from another member and it was superb stuff!

11 Likes

Early Iranian is from Oregon green seed. They got it from doc greenthumb. The smell profile is old school weed smell. I don’t remember if it was sleepy time. The stardawg cross was definitely sleepy. My wife would come home from work and smoke. I’d find her sleeping on the couch 30 minutes later :joy:
I’ve heard the orange grove is also night time smoke

8 Likes

Right on I’ll def look into that. Yea that Stardawg cross sounds like what I need lol

5 Likes

Signs of life! 7/8 showing

18 Likes

Beautiful beans!

6 Likes

Hey I game to grow out some of them seeds for ya if still out there.

4 Likes

Got plenty! I just ran out of washers today though. I need to order some more before I can send more out. I’ll probably order them tonight

9 Likes

Awesome let me know.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t mind giving these a try

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ll let you know when I’m ready to send more out!

6 Likes