Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Looking good in here man. Good luck on the Funeral cake x blue sunshine. Should be a fun mix!

Ive been using the Petra mini fogger for a few months also. There is a 15% off code you can use on their website @Gonzo or anyone else looking into getting one…

Yusie

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m hoping the flower comes out good!

@DJSF and @Emeraldgreen I got your cards in today! Many thanks guys!

7 Likes

Lemon Berry Candy OG (Hoss Cut) x Blue Sunshine

14 Likes

Lookin pretty good! Have you been able to pick out the differences between this plant and your LBCOG cut yet?

6 Likes

I’d say this plant is showing the sharp vapor rub/almost menthol from the mom. More hardy and less fussy of a plant too. The NB Sunshine stretched nicely too, worked well yield wise for my style of growing. We’ll have to link up when I chop this girl. I can share a cut of the mama with you too.

5 Likes

Thanks again man! @VAhomegrown

12 Likes

Hit me with your addy if you’re still interested. Ready to send some out!

5 Likes

So should I send mine too?

4 Likes

Yea if you want! Let me know which ones you want too!

6 Likes

Wow I think those are the biggest pistil “cotton ball” crowns I’ve ever seen. Even those little guys peeking out the bottom have a very ball look and good size already. Niceee

4 Likes

I could help you @VAhomegrown but it would be next run or so

3 Likes

Big interest in the Lavender Jack x Blue Sunshine

3 Likes

Right on! These strains aren’t something I’m planning on working or anything. Just made them to get familiar with making and harvesting seeds. If you want some I’d be glad to send you some, but these aren’t really “testers” per se. Just kinda giving these away to anyone who wants them. But yea, if these are something you’d want to run anyway lmk!

For sure! DM your details!

9 Likes

I’ve been jumping around on what to pop next, and once I find a FC x BS male to hit to these Sunshine Daydream clones I’m going to start something with this pack of Bodhi’s Prayer Tower Sativa. I have a ton of stuff I want to cross, but this pack is getting old and it needs to be popped (and preserved). It’s one of the older Bodhi packs I have. I’ve got a couple crosses I’m kind of excited about for this one. Wish these plants grew faster lol

10 Likes

Nice man - I remember some glowing reports on the prayer tower sativa from scouring the RIU Bodhi thread. Super fruit loops or something like that.

5 Likes

Sure man I’ll throw a couple beans when I get to my next run or maybe I’ll start and do outdoor.

3 Likes

I’m def hoping to find a tasty pheno with a Lemon Thai/Green Crack kind of buzz! Bodhi’s description gives me high hopes of finding what I’m looking for buzz-wise. Not giving away the male I’m planning to use just yet, but when I think about this cross it makes me happy lol. Aiming for something super tasty with a Thai influenced buzz. We’ll see how it plays out. I love Bodhi’s description for the PTS:

Prayer Tower - ( dutch flowers lemon thai f2 (sativa pheno) x Appalachia ) [*]
Prayer tower is the ultimate friendly high octane wake and bake experience, pure mind lubrication, clarity, focus, spiritual atonement and good vibes without the anxiety, with just enough body to put a dip in your hip and a glide in your stride. Sativa buds on a bushy frame, nice yields of tropical sweet fruits flowers and citrus on a bed of brown sugar hashy goodness. Bless up your day and enliven your night with this heavenly herb. rise and shine! (Variety Mostly Sativa; Yield High; Plant Height Medium; 50% hybrid phenos 25% appalachia more stretch 25% lemon thai more bushy; Flowering Time 9 weeks; Harvest Month October; Medicinal Properties Antidepressant)

12 Likes

Yeah there’s definitely some nice potential! It’s cool you have the sativa version - all bodhi’s recent releases use the indica pheno of lemon thai. Like laughing lemon, Sundance with wookie or the g13hp cross. Lemon thai seems like a winner for enjoyable daytime effects - definitely up my alley… can’t handle racey anxious sativas like the hazes.

10 Likes

I know it’s been said before, but I wish B would add descriptions. They really get the imagination running wild! Prayer Tower sounds bomb!! I’ll definitely be following along brother!!

7 Likes

Def wonder why he stopped using the sativa cut. I’m not sure if he even used it for anything else? That Laughing Lemon has always tempted me just based on the name lol. I also have the Sundance and Smart Move, so I haven’t really been able to justify buying Laughing Lemon for $100 on the 2nd hand market. I love hazes, but some of them can def be too humbling. I think that’s the difference between the A5 and C5 hazes, but I’m no haze expert lol. From what I’ve read, the A5 lines are more racy, while the C5 lines are more chill

Hell yea dude pull up a chair and fire one up! Yea his descriptions are on point. I’m almost kind of glad he doesn’t do them as much because every strain sounds amazing when he describes them lol. Gonna be a couple months before I get to the PTS unfortunately. Out of 8 of those FC x BS beans I popped, 6 made it. One damped off, one got stuck in the root riot cube and I broke it trying to get it unstuck. Gotta wait for these kids to grow up, and hopefully I find a male that has the berry/grape smell from the parents, and carries the sticky resinous stalk from the BS male I used.

10 Likes