This is where your living?

2 Likes

Send me your addy
I will do it when I get back home

4 Likes

I am on vacation with my friends.

6 Likes

Pretty cool vacation :wink:
Maybe you have some cool photos to share of the natural landscapes and its vegetation, of course make sure your having fun.

5 Likes

Stoked and a bit giddy like a little gurl

9 Likes

I will do that first thing in the morning

6 Likes

wow @Gupta what wonderful things, iā€™m not a seed addict but these are things i would really like to own, is there any way to trade\negotiate some of these too?

5 Likes

I would be interested as wellšŸ˜‰

Give them to someone who is doing a seed run for OG instead of growing or hoarding them for themselves? Just a thought.

5 Likes

Hey @Gupta ā€¦Iā€™ve got your seeds from JOTI locked inā€¦any chance you can send me some of your seeds rather than money back to me?

2 Likes

The real seed company has a Kazakhstan offering from 44 North. Only one pure I ever saw. Thc around 7% and CBD the same. More potent individuals to be found for sure, as this collection was wild. Farmed plants( are there?) would be more potent. Exciting trip you have planned! This region is the furthest North of any on Earth( that Iā€™ve read about) that has psychoactive Cannabis growing wild. The description says harvest is in August, but these are feral " semi autos". Cultivated crops, if there are any, will go later into the summer, but should have ripe seeds by August.

5 Likes

That Nanda Deviā€¦is that the Mango or floral type? Also, Amulya Shillong is an interesting landrace ( from Meghalaya). One of the wettest places on earth. Is this your own collection? Did you collect these? If youā€™re going to be stuck somewhere, the Himalayas harvest time is hard to beat!

4 Likes

The first step to defeating an addiction, is to admit you have a problem in the first place LOLā€‹:sweat_smile::rofl: I donā€™t have a problem eitherā€¦

5 Likes

I can send you either but I just need some time.
I am on vacation
Thanks burh.

4 Likes

Sure we could work something out.

4 Likes

where are u from, brother?
You want to trip too?

4 Likes

Hello brother
I am from India
And I am ā€œTripingā€
Stocked up on acid, shrooms and greens up till new year