Preservation seed run with afghan genetics

The kumaon kush, Shillong, and Hindu Kush are ones I’d be interested in. I understand you’re gone with friends but sometime in the future I’d love to talk out a deal to get some of these.

5 Likes

I’m looking for a specific Kashmir from lolab valley

3 Likes

Thats like a bucket list thing, travel world collect seeds. Man good for you! Hopefully you get them into someone’s hand that can preserve the genetics. Awesome stuff

7 Likes

maple leaf update-

After some setbacks with my grow during last years forest fires, I only ended up with 2 plants.
Fortunately, they are a male and a female.

The pheno hunt will continue, in the next generation!

I need to move on to other projects, so as I mentioned earlier, I will plan to give some of my preservation stock to another member so that they can expand the line for the community.

19 Likes

I have the seeds I promised for . I will be sending them out as soon as I can.

5 Likes

I will only be sending 1 pack of 5 seed per strain each.
I have a three strains right now and rest I can arrange.
But it might take some it before I send them out

8 Likes

@gupta you still got me down?

2 Likes

Traveling and collecting definitely seems like it would be some great times

7 Likes

Maple leaf afghani update-
The seeds are coming in very well.

We will need a volunteer to reproduce these for the community seed run co-op.
If anyone is interested in breeding another generation of maple leaf afghani to expand the line for the community, please leave a note here.

14 Likes

2.5 -3 hour high thats whats been missing in my life

3 Likes

Definitely help out if I can

1 Like

maple leaf update and photos-

33 Likes

Hi Donnie, was this about the maple leaf?
If you might be interested in breeding these to expand the line for the community, I’d be happy to send you a pack when the seeds are dry and shelf stable.

4 Likes

@zephyr Sure as long a’s there’s not a time limit , I’ll gladly help. I’m doing a run for the freakers ball seed collective and it has first priority

4 Likes

That’s ok with me, I wasn’t sure whether anyone would volunteer for this.

If anyone else would like to volunteer as a potential breeder just let me know, there’s no harm in redundancy. If we had 2 breeders we could really make a ton of these for the community.

10 Likes

Y o u know I’ll want a few for filler with my sensi mli also.

3 Likes

I harvested the seeded maple leaf on sunday. the seeds look great.
Huge thanks to @Donnie for volunteering to breed these to expand the line for the co-op.

I smoked a ball of scissor hash on a bowl of guava hashplant. The resin has a really nice citrus and melon flavor at this stage. I don’t know much about the high yet, but based on the hash it seems like a nice medicinal sleepy old school indica.

25 Likes

I want to give 5 likes if I could. Those look good for sure.

3 Likes

Edibles. Strooooooong-ass edibles. (& tincture).

I took so much tincture before flying :man_facepalming: that I basically regretted it b/c it was oil based & fucked up my digestion for the whole day(think “purgative” :toilet: ).

That said, I probably had about 1.5oz/45ml of tincture of at least 50% THC… which is a good 750ml of THC. :thinking: I think it lasted about 18 hours maybe a full day.

Left it in the trunk(like a dumbass) & it went funkily rancid-like, so I used it as a topical & got properly fucked up. Still have some. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

My friend got so high one time she said her legs wouldn’t work.
She was scared to walk. We missed the first band at that concert .
I’ve never been that high in my life :laughing:

9 Likes