Pure Michigan F2 by 3rd Coast

5 Likes
11 Likes

Here’s the #5
It’s not my keeper (#7) but I fucking love how jet black this one turned. Really beautiful. I did keep a cut of this one. The nose is a kind of sweet artificial cereal or cake flavoured vape juice Kind of smell.

The #7 I preferred did go very black as well and had a much better structure and I much preferred the rancid mouldy laundry gas smell of that one. Didn’t think to get a full outdoor plant shot before I chopped it up.

I’m really happy that I made it through this run with no deficiencies or tip burn. The two plants I loved look incredibly healthy. Definitely a little light stress at the top of my big #7 plant but not much I could do about that and now I know it sits happy in the 900umol area in flower as I measured the light at the heights of the best looming flower.

11 Likes

Running #7 again (far right) with 3x Gorilla Breath

4 Likes

Took some cuttings from my stud and put them in the “mens room” to flower and collect some pollen (hopefully)

Kept the bonsai stump in the big flower tent to veg out a cpl more weeks and will transfer back to small veg tent later to keep for more cuttings down the track maybe

Keeping #5 and #7 and will just grow them out small here and decide whether to keep #5

If it doesn’t yield better I’ll just bin it and keep running #7 alongside this gorilla breath for a while.

That’s my keeper Killer Glue pheno in the little pot in the middle of the gorilla breaths in the last pic. Not sure why I’ve kept it, call me sentimental.

#7 in the big pot, #5 in the little

8 Likes

I’m consolidating all my growlogs over here

3 Likes

Got my pack today thank you @TestOfOath will update the thread with my progress when it’s time.

13 Likes

What does ototw mean

1 Like

@KETAMINE_GRENADE

On Top Of The World :grin:

5b439de680c4474ac89c386988ac5da6a978ed04_2_478x500

6 Likes

My pollen never came :frowning:

1 Like

It’ll probably come a month or two after you give up on waiting for it lol, I’m sorry it didn’t make it brother I have horrible luck sending to you for whatever reason. I have bubble envelopes and tracked shipping for next time 100%

1 Like

No major hassle man i really appreciate the effort

2 Likes

Mine arrived! been super busy at work but thank you for the oppertunity to try something I could not afford otherwise. Your kindness is appriecated and remebered!

3 Likes

Stumbled across this. Where can I find this black. Like👍

I really enjoyed your threat

I think you did a great job on this one
:+1::+1::+1:

Now I’m going to have to get some of these

Paps

2 Likes

To be honest mate, I’m not sure I’d bother. For sure they are fucking beautiful plants but in a whole pack I found 1 “keeper” and I doubt I’ll keep it around. Such a shame for how nice the flowers are but the high just lacks depth and has no legs.

I have very low tolerance, 1 cone (bowl) normally knocks me pretty hard other strains I’ve grown but I punched 4 cones very close together the other night and I was pretty functional. The main positive was that I didn’t get any anxiety from It which is actually nice.

As a “mild” strain to have around if you don’t want to be too fucked up, sure. But for $200US a pack I’d look elsewhere. It’s clear the Oreoz parent was purely for aesthetics and I think it’s washed out a lot of quality of the mendo breath. The terps faded pretty hard in the cure. Maybe I just didn’t get a winning pheno but I’d expect more from such expensive seeds.

I’m glad I grew it and I’m giving it one more run to see if i get better results (going to try pushing the EC harder) but I think I’ll move on. I have some Black Truffle and Purple Garlic seeds I might try selling based on what I’ve just said.

10 Likes

Thank you for your honest report

5 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try the Pure Michigan f2. Looks pretty nice :+1:!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Well you wouldnt believe what finally showed up today… thay PM f2 pollen. Lets hope its still viable. Ill chuck it over some Dantes Inferno tonight I think

Thanks so much buddy

12 Likes

Are any of these still Pm F3 available. Ive been tryna track these down for quite some time bro…

1 Like