Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

Decided to get a few pictures of the structure and size of the plants so far under 2 600 watt metal halide lamps.

11 Likes

Late veg update. Plants have been switched to 12/12. I hope I get a bunch of fems

11 Likes

I hope you get a bunch of red fems :wink:

1 Like

Looking sweet @Pawsfodocaws !!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you too find the pheno shown on the picture !!!

The appeltizers i got from @TricomaGoldGenetics are a week from going in to flower too would love to see what fire :fire: there are in his creations

1 Like

Hey there, I hope that color shows too @Badger …can’t wait to see your plants @Swe-can. Im excited to see how the plants bud out and to see how many fems pop out! Thanks for sticking around for this everyone!!!

2 Likes

I really hope so too!!!

1 Like

Yeah me too!! I’ve been checking his IG out and they do look amazing both the Rainbow Ylly and the Appeltizers…

Right now I got 4 females of 5 so that’s nice !! Hopefully you get a good F/M ratio @Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

Thank you, I will know the ratio in a week or so. Right on 4/5… I’ve got 14 to sex… Do you have a thread on the appetizers? @Swe-can

14 is a nice amount of plant :ok_hand: :heart_eyes: ohh i do hope you get alot of red phenos!!!

You can check them out on my thread
Haven’t done a appeltizers thread yet but will do a small one with pictures from start to finish when they’re done

2 Likes

That’s awesome man. This has turned into a serious quest for sure!

2 Likes

It truly has, that full red plant is so enticing to seek out for me. I have no idea why,… I guess its different from what I have seen. I really can not wait for it to show up!

2 Likes

Me neither. It will make your freaking year man!

1 Like

Most definitely

1 Like

They got there first round of nutes, as a few were had signs of deficiency. So I will update in a couple days… the growth has exploded. And I need to try and see if I have any preflowers showing. The leaves have started to cover themselves in crystals. By this I can tell its going to be a real resinous plant. Im feeding with cal mag, and foxfarms dirty dozen line.

No showing of sex yet, just a big growth spurt after switching to 12/12. This is a size update, the topped plants 12/14, are growing well and getting length on the tops, the furthermore right plant is bushing out like all hell, … can’t wait to see what they all turn out to be fem, or male.

11 Likes

So this is a a few shots to log growth…I know its always hard to tell if your not growing them, but they are making some progress. I found my bun in the room. I grabbed her before she went on and chomped trees down,…ha such a good bunny.

13 Likes

9 Likes

We have our first male popped out…

7 Likes

early buds

7 Likes

@TricomaGoldGenetics come check out your rainbow ylly strain!!!