re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

Ok, why don’t we take this reasoning further? Is 20k reasonable for a cut (it is infinite plants as you say)… Is 100k reasonable for a clone that produces infinite plants? If the choice for me is 1k for a single clone, or, e.g., $100 for 150 seeds through someone like hoss (each of which could produce an infinite number of plants btw), then the clone becomes harder to justify.

Cloney can charge whatever he wants, I don’t lose sleep over it. But let’s not pretend that he’s doing us a great service by maximizing his profits. I’m not looking down on people selling 1k cuts, nor people buying them. Simply not my philosophy…

I can assure you that at those prices he’s doing much much better than simply breaking-even from his overhead costs. I’ve given away probably 20 named clones for free, and I don’t have nearly the same access and stable he has. It probably costs me more to ship a clone (which he likely charges extra for) than to keep the mother around and pay for cloning supplies.

If you’ve got a decent sized room, there’s not too much difference between 10 clones and 50, in my opinion.

6 Likes